» special no. 1

Thank you guys for being apart of the many readers of this story. I truly love you all & I appreciate the support greatly ^_^.

••

1. [(Y/N), HOW ARE YOUR GRADES?]

Y/N looked down at her white report card.

F-: CHEMISTRY
D+: HISTORY
D-: MATHEMATICS
B-: HOME ECONOMICS
A+: ATTENDANCE

She crumples the paper and throws it in a trash can before lighting the can on fire.

"All A's" She answers.

The camera moves away from her to a lit computer with her grades displayed.

"HeY WOAH, WOAH, WOAH THAT'S CONFIDENTIAL. cUt tHE CAMERA-"

2. [M/N, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?]

Y/N's mom sat on a beach chair under a umbrella, glasses on and drinking out of a coconut.

"cOwaboOnga"

She's in Hawaii with her husband.

3. [ARE Y/N AND HER RELATIVES CLOSE?]

"Hey, Remember me? I used to change your diapers when you were a baby!" Uncle Yoo chined to Y/N at her last birthday.

"And I used to take you out to the parks!" Aunt Dee chimes.

"...I was a baby." She answers.

"Yes, She remembers!" Aunt Dee tells her brother as she claps.

"I'm 16 now! I don't even know you guys and boom! You're telling me you did things with me when I was like what? 4 months old?" Y/N yells.

"That's right! I told Yoo that you would, he didn't believe me!" Aunt Dee added.

She sighs at their stupidity as they show photos from years ago.

4. [HOW IS MIRA?]

"-I'm not important skip this, please!" Mira pushes the camera away shyly stammering when the camera records.

She sighs and walks back to her bed and laptop.

"Well, I just finished my homework and taking a shower so now I have some free time to scroll on Pacebook- I told you, I'm not interesting enough. I'm sorry to disappoint" She smiles angelically before the camera cuts.

5. [Y/N, ANY LOVE INTERESTS? GIVING YOU THE LITTLE BUTTERFLY-]

"What?" Y/N asks through the unbreakable glass with steam coming from her ears, "Me like somebody? What does that even mean?! You know what-"

She starts punching the glass as we look at each other. It's unbreakable glass, Y/N has no chance of getting to the reader and the author.

"TRUMP AIN'T STOPPING ME YOU LITTLE-" The glass shatters as she climbs through, leg first.

The reader and the author jump out of the chair abandoning the popcorn & notes then running for their damn lives.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO RUNNING OFF, YOU LITTLE RAT BASTARDS!"

(immigration won't get me this time)

6. [ DESCRIBE YOUR CHAPTERS IN 3 WORDS ]

Same way I'd describe my love life.

- Messy
- Confusing
- Disaster

And just for a bonus: - Getting there.

[QUESTIONS FOR THE MEN]