» special no. 4

we're gonna keep the thanking part short because i did an entire (A/N) thingy on that, but thanks y'all.. i need a name for you guys. i can't keep calling you- [SECURITY ALERT!]

what? i checked everything before we started. maybe it's just a minor-[6969]

oh my god, nONONONON. HOW DID SHE LEARN TO HACK THIS? I PUT EVERRREE...[REROUTING...]

"Her password was 'DaddyJin'. Who puts that?" Kouji says exchanging seat with (Y/N) for $20.

"Yeah, yeah. Get out, I have to do this." (Y/N) says coldly as he marches off mumbling insults.

"Welcome to Q&A 4:
The Attack of '18."

••

| FAN QUESTIONS¡ |

1. MAKE (Y/N) WADDLE AROUND THE SCHOOL "I ATE JIMIN'S JAMS"
pLEasE.

"HA! No way in hell am I doing that now, I'm in control now!" (Y/N) yells before the computer starts to smoke.

[SYSTEM MALFUNCTION]

"Crap, Kouji! Help!" (Y/N) starts to smack the monitor before the system reroutes back to [ERROR].

"(Y/N) will now continue
to waddle around-"
"NOOOOO-"

"I ATE JIMIN'S JAMS!" She waddles around in a penguin suit as students listened to her feet make floppy noises each time it hit the ground.

Finally, she trips on her foot and falls to the ground still in her waddling stance.

"Jimin's...jams." She says not moving from the ground before sighing.

"And that, kids, is how I met your mot- I mean, is why you don't hack my systems." [404] says giving a thumbs up to the camera.

2. CAN (Y/N) GET A RIDE ON DANIEL'S BACK?

(Y/N):

"Daniel, turn around

"Daniel, turn around." He listens to her facing a blank wall before (Y/N) jumps on his back and completely fails.

They both crash to the ground and next thing you know, she's sitting on his back laughing.

"Giddy up, biatch." He looks at her confused before seeing her cowgirl hat and getting into a horse position.

They crawl around the room as she snorts holding on tightly while he suffers.