» 34

I?? DON'T?? KNOW??
(DOO AND TAEJOON, I GUESS?)
[1]

• • •

"What? Who are you? You know me?" Zack asked defensively, pushing Y/N behind him as if she had needed protection from the goons in front of him.

"Not you, but do you know these guys? They go to your school, right?" One of the goo asks, holding a video of Doo and Taejoon's live on his phone up.

Zack watched closely, leaning closer to the phone for a better view. He gulped as he remembered the previous interaction he had with Doo.

• • •

"What do you care about me, Zack? Are we even friends anymore?" Doo asked, defending himself when Zack ordered him to stop attacking. (Yeah, I forgot what happened before)

"Aw~ Is poor Doo grumpy? Does he need a diaper change?" Y/N asked in a baby voice jokingly as she held her laughters in. She couldn't help but joke, the immaturity was surreal.

"Stay out of this." Zack ordered. She "zipped her lips" and locked it, throwing out the key.

"You are nothing but a fighter! Do you think I enjoyed hanging out with you?" Doo asked rudely, getting closer to Zack's face.

"Doo, chill. Anger doesn't suit, then again, nothing suits you." You jump in. Zack turns to you with a annoyed look realizing you hadn't listen as Doo began to boil with anger.

"You jut think you're better than everyone! We're peasants to you, huh? Everyone bowing to your feet! Not me, I'm not a jester in your kingdom, Queen L/N." Doo added, approaching your face until Zack held him back.

"Don't you dare." Zack ordered, forcing Doo to leave.

"What got his panties in a bunch?"
"He must be on his period again."

• • •

"We don't know, bye." Zack nonchalantly stated taking his leave. You followed unsure if this had been the right idea to suddenly leave.

"Huh? This punk."
"He's pretty rude. His girlfriend's hot though"

"Thank you— wait no." You turn back around and bring yourself closer to Zack.

" You turn back around and bring yourself closer to Zack