Zoe

I went outside the next day for recess and there he was. Waiting for me in the corner. I wanted to talk to him, I really did, but I walked over there and I saw his face and how nice he looked and I got scared. I started to walk in the other direction but he caught up with me and spoke. 

He said he name and his voice was such a unique voice. I loved it; it was like nothing I had heard before. I told him my name and we had a lovely conversation. We even found out that both our teachers were named after our middle names! It was like we were made to be friends. 

Recess couldn't have been any shorter though. We had only been sitting on the curb for probably twenty minutes when the bell rang and we had to go our separate ways. I hadn't spoken much whilst we were sitting because I was nervous of embarrassing myself in front of Alfie, but when we stood up I told him I would see him tomorrow, because I really wanted to. Even though I hadn't seen him tomorrow yet I just knew it would be the highlight of my day. 

The rest of the day was quite boring, but I couldn't help but smile. I just kept replaying the words that Alfie had said to me. I hoped that we could be friends, I'd never had any friends who weren't imaginary and it would make a nice change. 

I couldn't wait to tell my mum about maybe having a new friend. 

You guys I am so sorry that this is really short and really terrible. I kind of had a breakdown tonight and this was all I could put together for you. I'm sorry it's so late as well, it was the best I could do. Happy 4th to anyone in America and tomorrow's fic will be better I hope! ^_^ xxx