Zoe

Two Months Later

I'd moved in with Alfie. Everything was quite sudden but it felt like the right thing for both of us. It was very fast, but I never hesitated for a second.

"Alfie, wake up," I said as I ran a hand over the beautiful necklace Alfie had given me for Christmas. I wore it almost everyday because it reminded me of the great Christmas we had had together.

After a few minutes, Alfie trumped out of the room. He was dressed, but his hair was a mess. I ran my hands through it at an attempt to calm it down.

Today we were going to go and volunteer at our old primary school. There was an event for the parents, but they were in need of babysitters to watch all the kids. We would all be hanging out in the art room and at the playground.

"I'm ready," Alfie said with a smile at me as we walked out of the house together and to the school. It was only a twenty minute walk and we held hands the whole way.

"I love you," I said with a smile as we walked closer to the school. That was my favourite part of finally being with Alfie, being able to say my feelings out loud and not having to hold back anymore.

"I love you too," he said squeezing my hand as we walked through the playground where we had first met into the building where we had first met. A complete cycle of young love, and it was beautiful.

The end! My next story is called I'll Grow Old With You, and it's a sequel to this story, so if you'd like to check that out, it will be up tomorrow! I love you guys! Thanks for reading. ^_^ xxx