Alfie

I was crying, Zoe was crying, and our skin was so close. Hardly anything was seperating us and all those feelings I kept inside of me for nearly fifteen years came flooding back and I just wanted to kiss you. 

After we had been crying for probably thirty minutes I pulled away and just looked her in the eyes. She was gorgeous. I wiped away a tear that was rolling down her face and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

I was going to kiss her. I was going to do it. 

Just as I was about to lean in Zoe spoke. "Can I-" her words were still littered with sobs and she took a breath before speaking again. "Can I kiss you?" she asked, her face instantly turning a bright red which I found incredibly adorable. 

I leaned in and she leaned in and we met in the middle and even though I had kissed Niomi so many times before this felt like my first kiss; my first realy kiss that meant something and I only hoped that Zoe felt the same way. 

The kiss started to get heated and Zoe started to reach up and take my shirt off. I gently put my hand over hers and said, "Wait. Can we wait for that please? I want that night to be even more special, but I want to remember this night as the first time I ever kissed a girl that I love." 

Zoe just started crying again, but I took it as a compliment. I knew it was because she was happy. I had seen Zoe cry so often from all the bullies and how terrible she was treated in primary school, but these, these were tears of joy. 

We fell asleep together on the couch that night and even though all we ever did was kiss, it was the most special night of my entire life. 

xxx