two

"Hello, girls." SM Ent's CEO greeted them as soon as they entered the office. It was too clean, with black and white furniture surrounding the entire room. Neat stacks of paper were sitting on the CEO's desk, seeming to be untouched. But that wasn't the reason why they came here.

"Hello, sajangnim." Irene replied, bowing, with the rest of the members following suit. "Is there a problem?" The secretary gestured for them to sit on the chairs that were in front of the CEO's desk, with Irene in the middle, Joy and Seulgi at the other chair, and Yeri and Wendy at another.

"This isn't what I call a problem." He started, confusing the girls. "This is what I call a cleansing."

"What?" Yeri asked. "Cleansing... as in taking a bath?"

fuCKING HELL, KIM YERIM! Irene wanted to shout. This was so embarrasing.

The CEO only chuckled. "Similar to that, but not quite close." He said with a small smile. "Let's stop beating around the bush, shall we?" The girls nodded, still not sure of what he was talking about. "You know those Twice girls from JYP? The one who sang about those zombies or something."

"Twice.." Joy trailed. "As in, Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina?" She sang with a cute voice, which made Irene roll her eyes.

"Is there another group that has the name Twice?"

Joy blushed. "No, sajangnim."

"You seem familiar with them. Are you friends?" He asked again.

"Yes, we are. Sometimes, we go to lunch with them. Sometimes, we eat dinner together as well." Seulgi happily responded. "We're also friends with Blackpink, the girl group from YG. They're great too. The three of us are really close so we're kind of like sisters."

Youngmin chuckled at the statement. "I'm a very honest person and I certainly don't like it when somebody tries to mess with SM Entertainment." Huh? The girls thought. "Let me just tell you. Those Twice girls? They're a threat to our legacy. Replacing Sonyeo Shidae as the nation's girl group, breaking multiple records, receiving daesangs and such, when all they've done was barely half of Sonyeo Shidae's effort."

"They've worked hard for it, sajangnim. Jihyo- the leader- trained for 10 years. They even had to join a survival program just to be a part of that group." Wendy reasoned out. "I think every idol goes through different lengths to be what they are today. Like us. It's a bit unfair to discredit their blood and sweat, don't you think?"

"What's more unfair is that they're just a rookie group and now they're taking over GG's title." He argued. "I warned JYP. I told him what would happen if he does that, but he defied me."

"What do you mean, sajangnim?" Irene asked. She was oblivious to what all these meant.

"Girls, forget about being idols for a few weeks. Forget about what manners you've learned, what your parents taught you, everything." Kim Youngmin's voice boomed throughout the room. "Starting tomorrow, you won't be idols. You will be killers."

The girls' eyes widened. "Sajangnim, you can't possibl-"

"I want you to kill Twice."