four

Deafening silence was all Seulgi could hear.

No one dared to speak up after the CEO's threats.

If they did, they sure as hell would be kicked out of the company, along with rumours and scandals.

The man stood up, making the girls look at him. He strided to the table behind him and pulled out the drawer. Everyone couldn't see what he was doing, but he returned to his desk with a black box.

"Come here." Youngmin said with authority. The girls scurried in front of him like little kids, still feeling the tension and the awkwardness between them and the CEO. "Irene, can you open this box?"

Irene did. But when she saw its contents, she dropped the lid in horror and looked at the man in front of her. "Sajangnim, I can't- I don't-"

Yeri peered inside and saw 5 guns. Fuck.

The CEO ignored Irene. "These guns will be your weapons." The others kept quiet. "Now, you don't have to necessarily kill them with a gun, but you'll need this just in case the plan backfires." He said. "You'll have training tomorrow. I know you're done with the comeback preparations so you'll be able to focus on this one. However, if you want to practice for the comeback, the office is open 24/7."

They could only nod.

"Take these home." He pushed the box forward. "You're dismissed."

Wendy grabbed the box with her shaky hands and bowed. They left the room hastily and never spoke a word until they reached the van.

"Is anyone in the mood for lunch?" Irene quietly asked on their way back to the dorm.

"I think I lost my appetite when I saw those guns, so no thanks." Yeri replied and put on hed earphones.

"Anyone?"

The others shook their heads.

"Then it's settled. No lunch today." Irene announced, particularly to no one. Everyone was busy gathering their thoughts. Seulgi was looking outside the window, Wendy was gripping the box tightly, Yeri was listening to music, Joy was playing with the hem of her shirt.

And Irene was trying to keep them sane.

Tomorrow would be a different day. No practices, no vocal trainings, nothing.

Just a lesson on how to use guns and how to properly pull the trigger.

All that to kill Twice.