EPILOGUE.

Nayeon didn't do anything wrong.

She swore she didn't.

But why was she imprisoned inside SM Entertainment's basement?

She didn't intend any harm. All she wanted to do was to report to the CEO what their artists were doing - killing their members.

How did she know? Easy.

It was because of the call she received while she and Jihyo had lunch with Irene and Joy.

After it ended, she immediately hailed a cab and made her way to the infamous SM Entertainment building.

Kim Youngmin - the CEO - welcomed her with open arms. He listened to her concerns genuinely and even told her that he'll take care of it.

Nayeon's heart was at ease and she was about to leave until Youngmin ordered two security guards to bring her to this wretched basement she was in.

Funny, it seemed like the joke was on her.

And now, she's just waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting...

Please save me.

- THE END -

and that was it.

thank you so much for reading PEEK A BOO! i know this is not the ending that you were expecting but i just love cliffhangers 😍

i chose this ending because i want you guys to be the one who decides what happens next. will they be able to save nayeon? will they be successful in killing youngmin?

it's up to you.

special shoutout to
baechularity,
xblxckvelvet,
jenlisauwu-,
and to everyone who
voted for the other chapters.

i can't thank you one by one but i'm grateful for your support on this book. because of you all, i was able to get inspiration to come back here on wattpad again and continue writing.

again, thank you.

love, caly ♡

p.s, i won't be making a sequel. but i'll be publishing bonus chapters from time to time.