five

Today was the day.

The day they had kill Twice. Specifically, their maknae- Chou Tzuyu.

Youngmin had given them three days to practice. Not just how to use guns, but other things like food poisoning, knife throwing, and the likes. It wasn't a fun process but he made sure to rub in their faces the things he has done for their group.

"Okay, girls. Today is the day." Irene announced in their dressing room. Today was also their comeback stage, overlapping with Twice's promotion for Likey. She specifically messaged Nayeon to have dinner with them to celebrate the success of Peek A Boo and Likey so the plan could take place.

"Unnie, you have the food?" Yeri asked. The fish she was referring to was an edible Japanese pufferfish. It wasn't just a normal fish, though. It has tetrodotoxin, a poison that kills 50 people every year in Japan. If prepared wrong, it can be lethal hence why the reason they're bringing it to dinner.

The CEO asked an old friend of his to prepare the fish incorrectly so the person that will eat it will be poisoned and be led to her immediate death. And that person is Tzuyu.

Irene went to her bag and grabbed the tupperwear with the fish inside. "Here, keep it well." She whispered. "You know what to do, Yerim."

The other girl nodded and hid the container inside her bag.

The show must begin.

"To Twice and Red Velvet!" Jihyo held a wine glass while standing up, smiling at the other girls who returned the gesture. "More awards and more years of friendship to come."

The Twice clapped their hands while Seulgi smiled fakely.

The happiness on the other girls' faces made her want to cry. More years of friendship to come, Jihyo had said. How can this happen if they were bound to kill them?

"Okay, before we begin eating, we should play a little game, don't you think?" Irene stood up while clapping her hands. The rest of the girls nodded and started proposing games but she only had one in mind. "Since we have the food ready, I think we should do the What's In My Mouth challenge."

Mina raised her hands. "I have a suggestion as well." She stood up as well. "To make the game more fun, we should have teams." She grinned. "Twice versus Red Velvet."

"GAME ON!" Dahyun smirked and Joy rolled her eyes.

"Okay, let's discuss our strategies first. For 5 minutes." Momo announced and the entire table went silent.

"Seulgi unnie. Give me the extra chopsticks." Yeri whispered to Seulgi, who grabbed the chopsticks next to her and gave it to Yeri. She quietly opened her bag and then took the tupperwear out. Joy, Wendy, Irene, and Seulgi were the look outs in case the Twice girls see what she was doing.

Yeri only got a tiny bit of the fish and then put it on her plate-hidden, of course. Otherwise the other girls might know what they were using.

"We're done." Wendy announced. "Ugh, y'all are so slow, I swear." She groaned, earning a playful glare from Chaeyoung.

"Okay, okay. We're done." Jeongyeon said and the other girls went back to their places. "Red Velvet should go first since they were the ones who proposed the game."

"Hah! Ready to lose?" Joy laughed evilly. "The person that I'll choose to be my opponent is... Tzuyu!"

They blindfolded her and then Joy grabbed a straw and then put it inside her coke bottle. "This is easy." She told the younger. Slowly, she attached the straw to her lips and her face suddenly lit up.

"Coke! It's coke!"

The game continued. Joy and Tzuyu, Wendy and Dahyun, Seulgi and Momo.

It was now Yeri's turn. Since Red Velvet only has five members, they can choose a Twice member twice. So this time, she chose Tzuyu.

"Oooooh! Maknae vs. maknae!" Jihyo cheered. "Go, Tzutzu!"

"You can do it, Yerim!" Irene winked at her. Strange.

While they blindfolded the girl, she pretended to get some fish from a nearby dish.

"I'm ready, bitches!" Tzuyu jokingly yelled.

Ready for your death? Yeri almost wanted to ask. "Here it goes, you impatient little-" She shoved the fish into the other's mouth and she chewed on it immediately.

"Hmm. It's.. weird." She said with a frown.

"Don't mind her, every Korean dish tastes weird in her tongue." Nayeon assured.

Yeri's hands were shaking. Fuck. I did it.

"OH! I KNOW!" Tzuyu exclaimed out of a sudden. "Cod fish, right? With radish!"

Yeri gulped and everyone looked expectantly at her. She then look at Irene who raised her eyebrows at her. "Y-yeah..."

"4 points for Twice!" The other group cheered while the remaining girls remained silent. "Hey, why are you quiet all of a sudden?"

"Oh, it's nothing. We're just hungry." Seulgi chuckled while looking at Joy.

"Yah. You were the one who suggested this game." Jeongyeon snorted. "Anyway, let's eat first then continue later."

All of them agreed and started eating quietly.

Tzuyu surprised everyone on how she ate. In a matter of minutes, she was able to eat half of the lamb skewers, 1/4 of black bean noodles, a bit of kimchi, some rice, and a few pieces of pork.

"It's so good!" She exclaimed with her mouth full of food.

"At least leave some for us!" Chaeyoung told her.

"Whatever." She continued to eat, but then started coughing a few seconds later. Tzuyu grabbed her glass of water and chugged the entire thing in one go.

"Woah, calm down, girl." Irene said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you look a little pale." Momo looked at her with worry.

"Nothing, it's just.. my stomach doesn't feel good." She rubbed her belly. "I'll go to the bathroom first."

"I'll come with you." Irene offered and accompanied her to the bathroom.

"I hope she's okay." Seulgi spoke while looking at the direction Tzuyu went.

"She probably ate too much. She'll be fine in an hour." Dahyun replied.

A few minutes later, a pale Irene returned a terrified expression.

"Guys... she collapsed."