17

"I GREW A FLOWER THAT CAN'T BE BLOOMED IN THE DREAM WHICH CANNOT COME TRUE."

10 days? Haneul signed. It was weird for her to feel this way but she felt rather empty. Really empty.

She gets impatient every minute that passed by.

"Why is time passing so slow?" She often questioned herself.

She was waiting. She would glance at the window from time to time.

"Are you waiting to your prince charming?" Krystal interrupted Haneul from her thoughts.

"What do you mean 'prince charming'?" She questioned.

"I received the message that they are arriving here today." Krystal informed as a huge grin formed on her mouth.

Yes. Haneul was waiting for them. She was mostly impatient to see the angelic face. Jimin.

She would think that name and smile replaces her mouth. Why? You ask? Even she doesn't know why?

She just seem to get a weird feeling in her stomach when she is around him. A real weird.

These thoughts lingering her mind, she would often space out staring at Jimin's face.

She couldn't back away. There's something seriously wrong with me. She sighs once again realizing she was again thinking about him.

She goes out in the fresh air outside to calm herself. She sits in the bench not too far away from the garden. A garden of loneliness. She often calls it.

"I want to go back.....I really want to but I don't want to go back too...." Haneul mumbled faintly.

Little did she knew that someone was listening to her.

"I really,really want to see him just now........but I wish I don't see him." She silently whispered.

"Why can't I just understand my complicated heart?.........it's really unfair."

"There's no name you can call me~" She heard the faint-yet-sweet melody wither away in the wind.

"I am crying at this,disappeared,fallen sand castle that's left alone looking at the broken mask~" It continued.

She would love to listen more but it was kinda creeping her out.

"I gotta let you know. That I need to let you go. Hard to say goodbye, but I can't run~ I'm ready to let go." The voice changed to different verse.

The more she listened to the lyrics of the melody, the more tears well up in her eyes.

The voice was to calm her down and it was actually working.

The source of the voice slightly smiled.

"If this will calm her down, then I wanna do it every day. For her."