34

[THIRD PERSON]

"Turn around," Jimin panted. "We took that path earlier."

"Did we?" Taehyung asked. "Then let's go from that one."

The two boys again wandered across the maze leading them to nowhere.

"How did you find me?" Taehyung asked, sitting down for a short rest as he patted the space next to him signalling Jimin to sit.

"Well I followed the pattern." Jimin plopped down. "But I could only remember water."

"Patterns...?" Taehyung mumbled, confused. "You mean the elements!?"

Jimin nodded. "I could only remember one. Do you know others?"

"Yeah. When I was trapped near the ocean, I got one clue too." Taehyung said. "But it was a crossword."

"What was the word?"

"Owod." Taehyung answered and craved it in the ground.

"Owod....?" Jimin thought for a moment. "Could it be..?"

"WOOD!" They both exclaimed at the same time, euphoria bubbling inside them.

"Let's go and find a place related to it." Taehyung jumped in enthusiasm.

"But what place could be related to wood?" Jimin thought. "Maybe...forest..?"

"Let's search for the forest!"

"HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FIND THEM HERE?!" Taehyung exclaimed when he saw just how large the forest is. They had managed to find the forest but then, bigger struggles joined their journey.

"Let's calm down and then go wherever our feet takes us." Jimin breathed out. Taehyung nodded, scowling at the trees.

"Let's go."

"Did you hear that?!" Jimin flinched. Taehyung gave him a frightened smile and nodded.

"What sound is that?" They passed by a large tree to find the source of loud thud they heard.

Reaching there, the two guy saw the most relieving sight ever. It was Seokjin, Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted as he saw the two guy. Jimin and Taehyung launched forward and hugged the three guys who were relieved to see them.

"Do you have any idea where Namjoon and Hoseok are?" Seokjin asked as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"No we don't, Hyung." Taehyung answered and sat down. Others soon following his move as they formed a circle.

"Something is not right here." Jungkook commented.

"What do you think? What's the hint we all have been receiving?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"So," Jimin started. "We actually followed a pattern of the elements."

"Wait, we are in forest. Jimin and Taehyung, where did you two found yourself at the start?"

"I was near the ocean. Jimin found me there." Taehyung answered.

"Let's talk as we find our way." Jimin said, starting to walk. "Maybe we can be lucky?"

___

(I'm thinking about discontinuing this fanfic:()