epilogue

[KIM HANEUL]

"Americano for Kim Haneul. Here you go." The waiter smiled me, passing the cup to me.

"Thank you." I returned the smile. I took a sip of the drink and proceeded to wipe the lens of my camera.

As I looked around the warm café, I cursed myself mentally. I mean, in this cold winter, why did I come to the beach?

Well even though it's basically to take pictures. It's been five years since I decided to be a photographer. Five years since everything ended. Five years since I lost him.

I stood and went to pay for my drink.

As I exited the café, the cold wind came crashing into my face. Shit, it's cold.

I sighed and went back to the café, ordering an americano once again as I took a sit where I was previously seated.

I checked out my phone as I saw some messages from my mom and dad, asking me to visit them or how am I doing.

Quickly replying to their messages, I surfed through the internet.

After some minutes, someone tapped at my shoulder. I turned around to see a boy around the age of ten(?) staring at me. For some reason, this boy seemed so familiar.

"Are you Kim Haneul, miss?" He asked, smiling cutely.

"Yes, I am." I smiled at him. "Why do you ask?"

"Ahh. This flower is for you." He handed me a rose. "One Hyung gave it to me telling me to give it to you."

"Uhh. Thank you?" I said, receiving the rose. "What's your name?"

"I am Jeon Jungkook." He said and walked away. Jeon Jungkook...? Is it..

I quickly stood up, paid and rushed to chase the boy.

After I exited, I followed him as he walked quickly, as if he knew I was after him.

Soon after I reached at the bus station near the ocean, I lost sight of him.

I sighed deeply out of frustration. It might not be them. How can it be?

Agreeing to myself that I have gone crazy, I decided to walk by the ocean since I was already here.

The cold breeze stroked my hair as I walked by the ocean, clicking pictures of the scenery. 

I let out a sigh, puff of smoke being released from my mouth.

I brought the camera near my eyes, focusing on everything, turning around like a mad woman.

As I was slowly being captivated in the view, a figure caught my eyes. Not to mention, my camera was focused on the figure too.

Tears started to stream down my face, a wave of nostalgia hitting me like a hard rock.

He smiled at me. The same angelic smile. The same angelic face. The same gaze.

Soon he started to make his way towards me and before I knew it, we were standing face to face.

He wrapped his white knitted scarf around me, a tear falling from his eye.

"I told you, didn't I?" He said, his soft voice ringing in my ear. "I will always come back for you."

And this time I knew for sure, Park Jimin can never disappear again.

___

(finally this fanfic has meet it's end. this story moved quite fast. i have no experience in writing so finishing this was very difficult for me.

see you all in the next book)

love you guys and thank you for reading this book.

bye💜