36 (end)

[THIRD PERSON]

"Park Jimin, you better stop there." Yoongi spoke, slightly growling from rage. "Stop!"

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung yelled as he caught one of Jimin's hands to stop him from walking, but due to the smaller boy's strength, he was getting dragged.

"Jimin, you bastard." Yoongi shouted as Jungkook put a hand of his shoulder to calm him down.

After finding out about Garden of Eden, everyone except Jimin was against going inside.

Park Jimin was determined to save Kim Haneul. Even if it takes his life.

"Park Jimin!" Namjoon went to Jimin and turned him around, forcefully. "You already did what you could. Now give up!"

They all knew, Haewon's intention was not to let all of them live. Either they survive, or Haneul survive.

"Park Jimin, you fool!" Jungkook exclaimed. Everyone knew, there was no hope.

Jimin dropped himself on the ground as he faced the ground. After a little silence, Jimin's sobbing filled the air.

"I d-don't want her to d-die, Hyung." He sobbed. "I don't w-want her to wait for u-us. S-she did nothing w-wrong. Why is she suffering? WHY?!"

The little sobs soon changed into loud cries. No one could comfort him and tell him 'it was gonna be okay'. Afterall, they all knew nothing was okay. Nothing was going to be okay.

"I l-love her. Giving up on saving her life is n-not a choice for m-me." Jimin said as he regained his posture. "I am going t-to let her live. Even if I die. So don't try to stop me."

Jimin walked forward towards the garden before a hand on his shoulder held him back.

As he faced the direction of the hand, a smiling Taehyung's face came to his sight.

"I am going with you Jiminie. I will protect you." He grinned, ruffling Jimin's hair.

"Tae..."

"We are coming too." Seokjin's voice said as the five guys walked towards Jimin and Taehyung.

"You all..." Jimin teared up.

"Letting you die alone is not an option." Yoongi sighed. "Besides, it will be fun to be ghost with you all."

"Thank you." Tears trickled down Jimin's face.

"Jiminie Hyung has finally man up." Jungkook chuckled. "He can now protect whom he loves."

"Let's go!" Hoseok cheered.

They stood infront of a large gate. Before them was a beautiful sight. A beautiful garden.

"Let's do this guys." Namjoon smiled.

The seven men entered the gate, and soon after, a sharp pain was felt at their brain.

"We all will seperately search for her." Yoongi instructed, bearing the pain. "Disperse."