Dear & Toota (+Bright)

Fate and destiny

Toota was in love with someone else before but that someone already give his answer . He does it with an action. I'm still with my friends but when he is here hanging out with them, Toota can't help but get up and run away. The feeling of rejection eats him inside out. Knot is the first one to notice me. But he doesn't say anything to others but keep it as a secret. I am thankful for that.

Who was this someone Toota loved? He is Bright. Yes. The womanizer, Casanova among them.

Toota is now alone. Why? It's because Bright is now with the others at the moment. Toota can't keep straight and calm face if Bright is there. It is already 4 weeks he and Bright not talk to each other. He doesn't know if the others notice it or not. Suddenly, someone sit beside him.

He looks to his side. To his shock, the one who sit beside him is Dear. His senior in 2nd year. He greets the senior.

"You're Toota right?" Dear ask

"Yes. How do you know me P?" Toota ask

"I always watch you. You always with your friend but at some point you seem to run away from. Why?" Dear ask

"Y-y-you always watching m-m-me?" Toota stutter

The senior just nodded with a smile.

"I-it's nothing p?"

"You're lying right?"

"It's true."

"I don't believe you. You...run from...Bright...right?" Dear ask hesitantly

Silent.

"It's okay of you don't want to tell me. I'm sorry if I'm forcing you but I can't stand looking you so sad."

There is a minute long silent. Toota is thinking whether he should tell the senior or not. Dear looks kind to him.

"It's true P. I was running away from Bright." Toota said after gathers his courage.

Dear nodded listening to Toota. While he listening to Toota, he can feel that Toota is crying when he tells the story of him and Bright.

He can't help but hug the other tightly. Somehow, Toota doesn't refuse him but letting Dear hug him. He can feel his heart is hurting seeing Toota crying.

"Toota. I don't know how to calm you down but let me tell you one thing; I am always here for you. No matter what." Dear tell Toota.

Hearing that sentence make Toota cry a little louder. Thank goodnees they are alone at the park. Dear still hugging Toota.

*****

A few hours later, Toota can calm himself down. He looks at Dear. To his surprise, Dear wipe his tears away. He smiles to his senior's action. He never feels this loved by anyone else. Dear is the first one.

"P...do you love me?" Toota ask. He can't help himself. The action his senior does on him makes him curious.

"If you are ready to accept someone else in your heart, I will tell you." Dear said with a smile.

Since then on, Dear would always be with Toota whenever Toota feels lose and sad. Time to time, he become happy and forget about his sadness.

Knot, who the one notice him ask him, "ai'Toota...you looks happy. You okay?"

"Yes. I know you notice my secret about me and Bright but I'm okay now. I have found my new love. Thanks for keep it quiet at that time." Toota said with a smile.