Tay & Aim

Forbidden love

Aim's mother and Tay's father just got married. That make these two are step-brother.

Their father and mother met and fall in love 1 years ago. And they decided to get married a few weeks ago.

It should end well right? But that is the problem. Tay and Aim love each other too. True they happy for their parent but how can they cover their own relationship? They are afraid their parent would be mad.

"Tay, Aim...since you guys brothers you guys can sleep in the same room." their mother said.

"Yeah. I agree with your mom."

Tay and Aim just nodded their head. They worried about their future proble. But for now, these two just want to cuddle with each other all night long.

Tay and Aim is at the university. They have to left early for class. While their mother and father still having breakfast together.

"Honey, did you notice something with our son?" Tay's father ask.

"What's wrong?"Aim's mother ask

"Our son always sleep while hugging, walk to the car while holding hand and they always gazing to each other eyes. Sometime they are blushing."

"Really? I didn't notice. But if they do, let them be. I am happy if they in a relationship."

"Really honey? You will accept them?"

"Yeah...but for now let them have their own forbidden love for a while until they can tell to us."

"As you wish honey."

Their parent just smile remembering their son.

While Tay and Aim are at the university. They are waiting at the bench for their friends.

"Tay...when will we tell our parent about us?"

"I don't know Aim. But not now."

"Okay. But Tay...i love this forbidden love feeling. Let's wait for a little longer."

"Why?"

"Tay~ it feels like we doing something wrong when we actually not. I feel excited."

Tay just smile at the cute face Aim is doing now.

After for while, their friends are coming.

"Aim...sorry we are late." Kongpob and Oak said.

"Tay...sorry." Thada said.

"It's okay." Tay and Aim said at the same time.

Tay and Aim look at each other and smiling.

Their friends roll their eyes looking at the couple.

"Are you guys done?" Oak ask.

"Yeah yeah. Geez can't you wait." Aim get up.

"Don't you guys see each other at home? Not enough or what?" Thada ask.

Kongpob and Oak laugh and that earn them a smack from Aim. They look at the couple and they raise their brows.

"You look like Kongpob and Arthit, Aim when you with Tay." Oak said

"Who is Arthit?" Thada ask.

"Kongpob's boyfriend and their head hazer." Tay reply

"And before you ask how i know, Aim just tell me everything." Tay continue.

"Uh uh okay. Let's go we are late Aim." Kongpob said.

Aim and his friends wai to Tay and Thada.

"Where the other two? Not coming?" Tay ask when the two still not coming.

Thada just shrugged. They walk to their own class.

*****

They all finish their class at 4 PM. Aim and Tay leave their friends and go back home.

Tay unlock the door and see the gouse is quiet.

It is not shocking to them since both of their parent are working.

Tay and Aim walk straight to the bedroom.

Tay suddenly kiss Aim. The kiss excalated to the hot steamy activities.

The activities stay for 2 hours before they asleep.

Their mother and father are back and walk to their son's room. When they open the door. Their mother squeal in excitement. Their father just shook his head looking at his wife

"Wait here P, i want to take a picture." their mother run to find the camera.

A minute later she come with her camera and take a dozen picture of their naked sons. Of course, the blanket cover half of their body.

"Goodnight sons. I am happy you guys happy with your forbidden love." their mother giggle.

Her husband just smile. He is happy he has a wonderful family with his new wife and new son soon to be his son's wife. Tay's wife.

==================

As i said i will write some guest character. This story's guest is Thada and Tay. I love Tay with Newwie. They are cute in their drama Kiss The Series. Now i understand why some fans love KaoPete rather than WaiApo.

And i choose to write Tay not his character in kiss the series. Since this is Sotus story. I hooe yoi guys love it.

Happy fasting and reading guys