Ming & Kit

My ever confident boyfriend is an omega.

(Omegaverse AU)

Ming and Kit are dating for 2 weeks. And the one most shocking for Kit is his boyfriend is an omega. The way his boyfriend act to him is an alpha. That is why he reject Ming at first but the persistent of Ming is the reason he accept him.

Ming is an excellent omega. He can hide the fact he is an omega really well. Kit who is suppose to be his mate doesn't even realise it. But Ming does.

How does he know Ming is an omega?

A few days ago, when he call Ming to eat dinner together, Ming's voice is shaky and try to hide something. He seems in pain. Not that pain from being hurt but pain from holding his heat.

Kit stunned there. He snap his thought and run to Ming's room. Thankfully he has a spare key that Ming gave him last week.

He enter the key and twist the knob. When he step in, he is hit by a sweet scent and that is making his body tremble and hot all over. He feels the attract feeling towards Ming. This is the sign that Ming is his mate.

Wait!! Ming is an Omega??

He walk in inside and quickly close the door before anyone realize there is an omega here.

He walk nearer to where Ming is laying. Kit gulp his saliva. Ming is always the one who court him. He doesn't even know Ming is an omega.

Kit try to shake Ming.

"Ming... I'm here."

Ming looks up to see his boyfriend and his body get even more hotter. The sweet scent get even stronger. Ming know that Kit is his mate. He can't refuse his fate.

"P... Please release me from this suffer." Ming beg to Kit

Kit once again gulp his saliva while looking at Ming.

"But Ming. You might regret this."

"Please P. You are my boyfriend and you are my mate. I won't regret this. I can't take this anymore. Please P. I love you." Ming said as tears start to drop down to his cheeks.

I love you too Ming. Then, please bear with me." Kit said.

They two do it for almost 2 hours. And finally, Ming's heat is gone. Kit looks to his side only see his boyfriend already sleep peacefully with a soft snore. Kit chuckle with affection seeing his boyfriend like this.

The next morning, Ming wake up late. He get up and sit. He can feel his back and his ass is in pain. Ming blushed thinking what they did last night. He look around, he is alone.

Where is P'Kit? Did he buy food?

Then, he hear his door is being open. Kit smile to him and said, "You wake up already. Do you feel any pain."

"Yes P. It's so hurt." Ming said while wincing.

Kit smile and take the painkiller and water to give it to Ming.

"Take this."

Ming take it and gulp it.

"Let's eat a late breakfast." Kit said showing the food.

Kit help Ming to get up and dress up. Ming sit down slowly. Kit laugh a little looking to his boyfriend.

"I didn't know my ever confident boyfriend is an omega. You are so cute Ming."

Ming just blush. And Kit look fondly to Ming while they eat their late breakfast.

===================

So... Top Kit and bottom Ming. I get this idea from one of 2moons one shot and I found it cute. So I try to write it. How is it? I hope you guys love it.

Happy reading guys.