Park & Lam

My boyfriend is cute

(Boys Over Flower/Hana Yori Dango AU)

F4.                         Kings
-Lam.                    -Park
-Beam.                  -Forth
-Kit.                       -Ming
-Wayo.                  -Phana

Khantaphat university have two famous group. F4 is a group consist four beautiful guys. They are like flower. While Kings consist four handsome and muscular guys. These two group always have their own fanclub and secret fanclub.

Secret fanclub also consist fujoshi fans. And they love to pair up F4 and Kings together.

F4 and Kings are not enemies but they just not talk much to each other. They actually have their own person they love.

Lam with Park. Beam with Forth. Kit with Ming and Yo with Phana. All of them secretly admire the other. But they keep it for themselves.

The leader for F4 is Yo and Kings leader is Phana. But the main character in this story is Lam and Park.

*****

The F4 and Kings eat lunch side by side at the table. Sometimes they would talk to each other but usually they ignore the other.

Park can stop to looking at Lam. His crush for the guy is known to his friends. Therefore, they always force me to confess but I don't know if he has a feeling for me or not.

"What I say Park...just confess.  You look like a creepy stalker like that."Forth said.

Phana and Ming nodded agree to Forth.

"I will." Park said.

He can't confess Here at the canteen. There are too many student here. They all want to see F4 and Kings together.  He get that they are celebrity celebrity in this university.

Meanwhile, the F4 group notice the longing gaze of Park towards Lam.

"Hey Lam... I think Park love you." Beam said

"I don't think so.  Why would someone so handsome like him love me. I am not handsome. " Lam said.

"It's not true Lam. You wait."Kit said

"Hey!!!  Is Lame cute and handsome? " Kit continue to yell.

This shock the Kings group. They look confuse

"Yes!!!!! " the students yell.

"See... " Kit said.

"Yeah Lam. Have more confidence." Yo said

The next day,  Lam get a letter telling him to meet at rooftop. Lam heart is beating. Who want to meet him?

At the rooftop,  Park is waiting for Lam alone. He doesn't tell anyone about his confessing today.  He want to make a surprise for others

The rooftop door open. Lam see that there is someone waiting for him.  His step stop. This muscular body looks like...Park?

Lam is sweating and he is nervous.

"P-p-park. Are you the one sending me letter?  W-w-why? " Lam ask

"Oh Lame. You come. I actually have something to say to you."Park said

Park walk closer to Lam. Lam then step a back.  Park continue step forward. Suddenly Lam's back hit the wall.

"W-what? " Lam said with a shaky voice.

"Don't afraid of me.  I just want to tell you something. Lam... I love you." Park confess.

Lam froze. He is afraid what he heard is wrong.  He can feels his face is blushing for the sudden confession.

"I-i-i... Park... I love you too." Lam confess

Park smile to Lam. He is cute when he is nervous and blushing at the same time.

Park can't take it anymore and kiss him. This make Lam froze for the second time. A few minute later, Lam start to calm and enjoy the kissing.

Lam and Park walk while holding hands. That catch the attention of the whole students.

Lam get more red with the attention.

F4 and Kings high five to themselves. They smile and giggling to the famous couple. Well,  for now.

"Glad they are couple now." Yo said.

"How about you? " Phana ask

"Well you have to do hard. P'Phana I heard you a Casanova. You have to make me not believe those rumors. " Yo said

"As you wish" Phana said.

When the two group busy courting the others Park suddenly turn around and said out loud,  "My boyfriends is cute right?"

"Yes!!! "

"I love him and don't anyone if you guys hit on him or confessing to him.  He is mine. " Park said

Lam with a red face hit Park's chest lightly. The secret fan club member squeal in excitement. They all love seeing the shy Lam. Park can't do anything besides hold his jealousy inside. Lam is part of F4 group. That is the same as himself as a member of Kings.

==============

As you guys read the story, i change the F4 group. I hope you like it. I do think this story is a buy boring. But thanks to read anyway.

Happy fasting and reading my lovely readers.