Pha & Yo

Love is not about an appearance

Pha is a handsome and popular student in Khantaphat University. He was admired by all students including one student. His name is Wayo.

Wayo is a chubby and cute guy. He love P'Pha. But he is not sure if Pha notice him. Wayo is an outcast student in his faculty. His only friend is Ming from engineering. Well, engineering are loyal to their friend.

The only one who knows his secret is of course Ming. He is not confident with his body.

Ming always encourage him. And that's how he can find strength to overcome the disgust stare.

Today, Ming can't be with him because he is busy with lab activities. Wayo is alone at science faculty canteen. Wayo eat in silent when je suddenly he heard a whisper behind him.

'hey, I heard p'Pha and his friends are going to have a lunch here.'

'really?'

'yeah...i wish they would sit with us together.'

'yeah.'

They squeal in silent. But the squeal is silent by 3 handsome guy. Who is it?

Of course, Pha, Beam and Kit.

The 3 look around to find a table but unfortunately it is full and the only table they can sit in relax is where a cute chubby guy sitting alone. So, they decided to sit at that table.

"Hey nong, can we sit here?" Pha ask

Wayo just nodded. He is nervous that his crush is here with him. He can't even talk properly.

"You are cute. What is your name?" Beam ask.

"M-my name i-is Wayo." he stutter.

"Hmm...cute name for a cute guy." Pha comment.

The lunch goes on with full of jealousy by other students.

When Pha and his friend walk away from the canteen, the whispering start again.

'what a fatty.'

'does he think p'Pha like him.'

'p'pha must be laughing at him now.'

Wayo feels like to cry right now. Everyday he has to face the people bad thinking on him. The disgust stare. The hatred. The jealousy. He run to his dorm. That day he decided to lose weight for all of the people who outcast him.

Meanwhile, Pha and his friends are in the class after lunch waiting for the professor to come in.

"Pha...why did you suddenly want to eat at science?" Kit ask.

"Must be because that cute Wayo." Beam say

"Wayo is so cute. I just want yo hug him." Pha say.

*****

The day is saturday and Wayo know Ming will always goes to gym so he want to go with him.

"Ming...you go to gym today?"

"Yes...why?"

"I want to go to."

"Why Yo? You are okay though."

"I want to lose weight."

"Is it because of what those idiots say?"

"..."

"Yo..."

"Please Ming...i bet P'Pha also think what the others think about me."

"Well...if you say so."

With that, Ming and Wayo has been going to gym for almost 6 months everyday. That period for some reason Pha and his friends would always have lunch with him if he alone. Wayo feels weird about it but he didn't ask anything.

After 6 months, the result start to show. He is now slim and morr handsome but still cute.

The students perception towards Wayo have change. They start to admire and love him. There even someone trying to flirt or ask him out on a date. But Wayo refuse all of that.

All of it making Pha insecure to himself. He is afraid that someone else take him away from him.

"Pha...please can you calm down."

"No... I can't Beam, Kit. He has fans now. I am happy if he is happy but I can't if he loves someone else."

"Hmm...it is a wonder wht he want to lose weight though."

"That is the main reason why I can't calm down."

Pha suddenly stand up and walk to science canteen. Beam and Kit just follow him in silent.

They spot Wayo with Ming from a far. He speed walk to the two. The itger students stare in curious to Pha and hia friends. They all think the same things, why P'Pha is here?

Pha stop at Ming and Wayo's table. Ming and Wayo look up. Ming just stare with a smile while Wayo froze up.

"Hi P'Pha...P'Beam, P'Kit. Come sit down with us." Ming said.

The three senior sit down. And Pha continue with, "Wayo...i love you. Please be my boyfriend."

The whole canteen fall in silent.

Wayo's heart beat faster. He look to Pha and blush. He smile a little and reply, "I love you too P'Pha. Yes...i want to be your boyfriend."

Ming, Beam and Kit start to cheer and follow by all other students. They now agree that the two are cute couple. And they will happily cheer for them.

*****

Pha and Wayo are now alone in Pha's room. The question that running around Pha's head.

"Yo...i really want to ask. Why did you suddenly want yo lose weight?"

"U-uhm...it is because... I was fat and the others said I can't be with you."

"Yo...don't said that. You know if you confess while you chubby I still accept. You are not fat you know that. Just chubby and it is cute. You have to know that my love for you is not about an appearance."

Wayo tears drop down. And the two hug and cuddling to sleep.