Park & Lam

Bittersweet first love

(Sex Pistol AU)

Park is a madara. Madara is what you called a zooman. In this world, 30% of humans are not descended from apes but from other animals and they can interbreed with humans, and with other male Zoomans by the use of a symbiote. If you descended from strongest animal then you are the storngest madara. No other madara can beat you.

Meanwhile, Lam is a monkey. So he is consider as weak. Aside from that he also has a secret. That is he fall in love with Park since middle school swimming tournament. He know that Park is playboy and 'allergic' with man.

How did Lam know?

Park revealed it to him on the first day of first year. Since Lam is class president.

Flashback
"President can you be my friend. It is hard if you don't have male friend."

Lam just stare. He feels weird and shock seeing his crush talking to him.

"You know... I can't stand boy. I am allergic to them."

Flashback end

If you think rationally, it is stupid to agree on that things but Lam is stupid. So stupid to fall to that kind of man.

But Lam agree on one condition, that is Park must have lunch together with Lam.

***
Today is raining and Park has a very low heat in his body. He is weak if he has a low heat. So Park decided to wrap his body with a sweater and a scarf on his neck.

And that night, as usual Park would come to Lam's room if it's raining. Park knock the door.

"I know you would come."

"..."

"Come in. Wait here. I'll make a hot drink."

"..."

Park hold Lam's hand.

"Huh! You want to do it know?"

"..."

"Okay"

The two start undress.

~Time skip after the finish having sex~

The next morning, Lam noticed Park's ring on his bed. He hold it and his tears falls. He don't want this special connection with Park broken. Lam know this is wrong but what else can he do, he love Park. The man that allergy man and also playboy. Sometime it is tiring to fall in love.

***
Park start to aware of Lam presence. Whatever Lam do, his heart beat faster. He is really frustrated. Forth just watch him weirdly.

The next day Park just walking around alone. He is bored with women. Everyday is the same.

His step stop when he saw Forth is with Lam. His heart hurt so much seeing the two. He didn't know why. He walk to the pair and pull Lam away from Forth.

Back to 10 minutes earlier

"Thanks Forth for helping me."

"It is nothing. I am his cousin afterall."

"Haha yeah but you really help me a lot by keeping my secret and helping me after Park having sex with me."

"Well it is always happen when it is raining so I know."

"Thanks again..."

"Just keep smi..."

Park pull Lam away from Forth. He can see the jealousy in his cousin's eyes.

"So, Park did love Lam..." Forth said and smile.

Forth then continue to walk.

Meanwhile, Park hasn't said anything after being pull all the way to his car. Lam is nervous because of how serious Park look like.

"Do you love Forth?"

Lam just stare blankly to Park.

"You have a date with him just now."

Lam blink.

"No...we just eat together because he help me so many time."

"what thing that man help you?"

"U-um..."

"Tell me."

"Do you remember when it is raining you always have a low heat body."

"Yeah"

"Everytime that happens, you always end up in my room. And because I l-l-love you, I just let you in."

"You love me?"

"Yeah"

"Just continue..."

"So because Forth is your cousin, I always call him to pick you up in the morning. Well...at first we just sleep together but obe night you had a boner. A-and after that I can't stop myself."

Lam continue, "You mad?"

"...no. I am relief that you don't love Forth."

"Okay..."

"I think I start to fall for you."

Lam stare in disbelieve and shock.

"I don't know why but when I see you with Forth just now my heart hurt so much. So yeah. Will you accept me?"

"Y-yes." Lam said tears flow down his cheeks.

End

This story is based on anime called Sex Pistol. But this story is a bit different from the anime.

I hope you like it and sorry i'm late updating new story.