Chapter 16 May

So as Cole and Amillia yelled at each other, I slipped out into the hall where Arica greeted me.

"He's in there," I told her.

"Okay thanks, May," Arica replied.

I walked on to the kitchen where the rumors were flying.

"If he came here, obviously we need to kill him!" yelled Kat.

"We can't kill him!" I yelled.

"Why? Why can't we just get this over now?" asked Kytten.

"Because," my father said, "he can give information to help us defeat the gorillas!" 

"No!" Tiana and Matimba yelled.

"We can't just act like animals people!" yelled Matimba.

"Look who's talking, miss I'll bring back the source of evil to our secret hiding place. No one will care!" Max yelled.

"He was severely injured!" Matimba yelled back.

"You should have let him die!" yelled Kat and Kytten.

"She couldn't let him die for a good reason," Ben said.

"Yeah, and what is that?" asked Kat.

"He needed help, and he was needing to warn me about something," Matimba said.

"And what could that possibly be?" asked Kytten.

"He warned me that he was no longer in control of the gorilla anymore, but his sister is and trust me she is much worse than Cole himself," Matimba replied.

"Okay, so, now what?" asked Max.

"Why don't  you go check on the prisoner, Max. After all, your dad is an FBI agent. I'm sure have that in your blood," Matimba said.

"Okay!" Max said running down the hall to my office where Cole was.

"May, what are we going to do?" asked my family.

"Just go back to your rooms and talk among yourselves, but whatever you do. Please do not bother me," I said.

Everyone returned to their regularly scheduled days, and I went to walk around and gather information. After that, I went to the roof to relax. I needed some time to myself alone. Day after day people surrounded me. They always need physicals or medical exams to know that they aren't zombies.

Then, I looked up. I saw something. Was that the flying Hulk gorilla? It couldn't be. It was too close to the base. How could it have gotten this close? Where was the FBI?

The zombie gorilla flying Hulk flew closer. All the while I never even moved an inch. I was too much in awe.

As I realized it was looking at me, I got up and tried to run, but the gorilla was faster. It got me, but it was taking me somewhere. Where was the flying Hulk gorilla taking me now?