Chapter 27 May

"Please let me down!" I screamed at the Hulk. I was dangling from the zombie gorilla's arms.

The Hulk gorilla grunted and got closer to a building. The Hulk grunted and got closer to the building. Not just any building though, it was Cole's lab. The Hulk dropped me down where I tumbled to the concrete floor. The landing knocked me out cold.

As soon as I awoke, I found myself inside a cage looking out at two people arguing. They were both female. One of them turned into the light, so i could finally see her face. It was Kimberly. What was she doing here? I regained some of my energy enough to kneel in my cage. All of a sudden, they were hugging each other. Then, the other one that I couldn't quite recognize started to walk over to me.

"So you're, May, huh?" She asked evilly. Her face was pure. She stood with confidence. Then I noticed it; The gun. I was afraid for many moments.

"Nicky, don't do what you are about to do," Kimberly said while reaching towards whoever Nicky was. Nicole turned to Kimberly.

"I thought you wanted me to fix this," she said.

"I do, just not like this," Kimberly gave a sympathetic glance my way, "Does she really deserve this?" she asked.

Nicole studied me for a long time. Her eyes were soft at first, but then they went ice cold. Her face started to show anger. The hand not holding a gun shook. She lowered her arm holding the gun, looked at me and said, "She is not May. She is Olivia. She deserves everything I do to her." Before Kimberly could do anything, before I could scream, I felt the bullet pierce my flesh. That was then followed by a loud echoing bang of a gunshot.