Zeus

"Apollo," Zeus called, waiting for him. As the King Of Olympus, Zeus had to make sure everyone did their job. Zeus huffed, Apollo was soo slow. 

Apollo materialized into view, face full of shame. The gods quieted down a bit, staring at Apollo.

"Apollo," Zeus hissed, "You have lost the Oracle."

Apollo bowed his head, not answering. He squeezed his fists and shifted on his feet. When he finally looked up, his face was streaked with tears.

"I didn't know, dad," he whispered, "I was... busy."

"He was no where to be found, until I found him while my hunters and I were looking for Orion." Artemis snarled from the shadows. She stepped out, showing her amazing body, with a silver tank top. She wore hiking pants and her hair was tied in a bun. Her bow and quiver hung from her back. 

"What is this?" Zeus boomed, "we are in a war, and you go missing without telling us?!"

"Quite a sneaky one here," Hera mused, her beautiful eyes flashing. She wore a dress decorated with peacock feathers. 

"No doubt about that," Ares agreed, he hefted his ax. "May I, father?"

Apollo shivered, cowarding so much Zeus almost felt sorry for him.

"Once," he snarled, lacing his fingers. Artemis jumped onto her throne, leaning back with satisfaction.

Aphrodite covered her eyes, then took them off to put on some make-up. Dionysus's throne grew a couple more grapes.

Ares hopped off his throne. He swung his ax, straight at Apollo's thigh. Zeus wasn't really worried, seeing Apollo was immortal.

"No!" an 8-year old yelled.

Ares stopped in mid-swing. Everyone turned to look at Hestia, sitting at the hearth, her body shivering from the cold.

"Our family is coming apart, I can feel it in the flames," she murmured, "fighting each other is no good."

"I know that," Hera insisted. 

"No one cares, Hera," Hephaestus mumbled, "the point is, Apollo failed."

"Go on," Aphrodite chided Ares, using her charmspeak. It washed over every except Hestia, who still looked unconvinced.

Ares swung his ax, but it never hit Apollo.

In his way, Hestia was standing there, an ax jutting through her thigh, collapsed onto the floor.