Percy

~Flashback~

Percy woke up in a strange clearing with water flowing nearby. His throat was dry and his body was limp, but he managed to hurl himself into the water. His body got more and more strong as water filled him with strength.

"Thalia?" he mumbled, "Hylla?"

Percy looked around for the two girls, and Thalia slammed right into him.

"WHO- oh, hey Percy," Thalia said, realizing it was Percy she had slammed into. 

"Where are we?" Percy asked, his mind thinking hard, "Annabeth mentioned something like this, but... I'm not Annabeth. I dunno."

Thalia frowned, "is it just me or does that mountain have a face."

Percy slowly looked over and saw Gaea's face. Slowly, it came to Thalia and Percy. Percy began edging away and when Thalia tripped over him, the two of them broke into a run. 

Gaea's face appeared in front of them. There was no running. No running from the earth. 

"why do you want to kill us?" Percy's voice was desperate and short. 

Gaea opened her mouth, then closed it. She opened and closed it a couple more times, thinking of what to say. 

"We can have peace," Thalia insisted. 

"That is true." Hestia, the goddess of the hearth appeared next to Percy. Her thigh wasn't looking so good, but she smiled at the two demigods. 

"But-" Gaea tried to say.

"Life would be easier and you could relax more, " Percy said. 

"Relax..." Gaea's voice disappeared. 

Hestia turned to Percy, "hurry, it may not last long, but maybe Gaea will maintain peace with us."

"But the prophecy! It said that the gods would not aid us on the quest" Percy protested. 

"Alas, they meant the Olympians. I am not an Olympian and I am not looking forward to being one. Now, I'll put you back to your quest."

 She snapped her finger and Percy and Thalia found themselves fighting a huge army of venti. 

~Flashback over~

"And of course that's what you call a little bit help!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"If I didn't, that would be what we'd call 'problem'" Percy retorted.

Annabeth raised her eyebrow and Percy ran behind the couch saying, "I'm innocent!"

All the demigods laughed.