Jason

So far, Jason had fought off seven armies of venti, helped the ship fly with Frank twenty-nine times, and everything was going well. He raised his hand and all the fog cleared around the ship. He changed the current of the wind to push the ship forward and steady, not backward and down. Frank was under the ship, pushing it up. 

Suddenly, a storm swirled overhead and venti's poured out. Make that eight. Jason thought. Jason sliced his sword in a wide arc, destroying the closest venti by him. Venti began swarming the ship and blowing at Frank. Frank and Festus blew fire at some of them, but the venti kept coming. Jason sliced through hundreds, slashing and dodging, and holding his breath. 

Suddenly, a venti smashed into him, and Jason lost balance. Caught by surprise, he fell and didn't levitate back again. Piper was screaming his name. Jason tried to rebalance, but three ventis smashed him back down. He began to think he would die when a huge wave erupted from the sea. 

The wave pulled hundreds of venti into the ocean and cushioned Jason's fall. Thunder boomed ahead, striking several venti's down. When Jason looked up, his heart melted. 

Thalia and Percy were there, fighting off the venti. Thalia was... flying! Her face was pale but she managed to destroy every venti near her. Percy Jackson was taking down twice as many ventis as she was, slicing venti and drowning venti. 

"Hey Jason," Percy said. 

"What's up, Perce. Long time no see."