Chapter Seven

AN: Hey guys! Here's another chapter since I feel sooo generous. If you see any spelling errors please be sure to tell me so i can fix them. Also, how are you guys liking the book so far?, let me know! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Arielle's POV: 

"So how did it go?" Jaylin asked as soon as I entered the door.

"Terrible, just like I expected." I answered.

"What did she say?" Jaylin asked.

"She said she didn't want to tell me who she was because she wanted to talk to me, and that she missed me. Do you hear that Jay, she said she missed me, even though she's the one that left."

"Well maybe she actually did miss you, I mean she did love you a lot. And I think that has to do with the reason why she left."

"Whatever Jay, I really don't want to talk about it." I said wanting to end the conversation.

"Okay, but all I'm going to say is give her a chance, even if you don't want to date her... you guys can still be friends." Jaylin said.

"Yea... I'll give it some thought." I said and headed into my room.

------------------------------------------

"Hey Arielle are you coming to my party tonight, it'd be awesome if you showed." I heard a voice ask. I turned around and saw that it was Sophie.

Sophie was in my English class and she had a blatant crush on me, and she was really pretty. She was petite, standing at about 5''1. She had firetruck red hair that came up to her shoulders, and beautiful baby blue eyes. 

"I don't know." I said.

"Come on it'll be fun." She said grabbing my arm.

"What'll be fun?" Jaylin asked walking towards us.

"My party that I'm throwing tonight." Sophie said.

"Oh we'll definitely be there, do you mind if we bring plus ones?" Jaylin asked.

"Of course not, bring as many people as you want." Sophie said.

"This is gonna be fun." I mumbled.

"Damn right it's gonna be. Later baby." she said and kissed my cheek, and walked away.

"Wow, she gets bolder and bolder day by day." Jaylin said.

"I know, but I don't mind, I find her cute." I said.

Jaylin dramatically gasped and said "I thought I'd never see the day when Arielle gives someone a compliment."

"Oh shut up." I said and rolled my eyes.

"So who're you gonna bring as a plus one?" Jaylin asked.

"Most likely Ava, I don't think there's anyone else I would bring. Who're you going to bring?" 

" I don't know, probably some guy so I won't be stuck third-wheeling you and Ava." She said.

"Speaking of guys, how come I've never seen you have a boyfriend. I've known you my entire life and I don't think I've ever seen you date or even show an interest in anyone." I stated.

"There is one person..." She mumbled.

"Really, who is it?" I asked.

"I doesn't matter they wouldn't date me anyways." She said.

"You don't know that unless you try, are they single?" I asked.

"Yea..." 

"So then what's the problem? Who's this person?"

"They wouldn't date me alright! They're not interested in me that way, trust me I'm pretty close with them, I'd know if they were interested in me."

"Alright Jaylin." I said and ending the conversation because I didn't want to force her to talk about something she clearly didn't want to.

We headed home and all throughout the ride I couldn't help but wonder.  

Who is this mystery person that Jaylin likes? And why is she so sure that they won't like her back?