Chapter Eight

Arielle's POV: 

"It's so loud in here." I whined as soon as we walked through the door.

"What did you expect we're at a party." She sarcastically joked with her sexy accent.

I was currently here with Ava at Sophie's party. Jaylin said that she was going to come later with her plus one.

I looked around and saw that there were many people. Some looked in their mid-twenties and others looked like high-school students. 

"Wanna head to the kitchen?" Ava asked.

"Sure, let's go." I answered and grabbed her hand.

"What are in these?" She asked looking down at the solo cups.

"I don't know, but there's only one way to find out." I said and picked up a cup and chugged the liquid down. After I was done I immediately felt a burning sensation in my throat and started coughing.

"Well I guess it wasn't good." Ava said and went to grab a water bottle.

"No it was good, I just shouldn't have chugged it." I said and grabbed another cup.

"Wanna dance?" she asked.

I nodded my head and we headed towards the living room. We danced for awhile with me taking sips of my drink every now and then until I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw that it was Sophie.

"Hey Arielle." Sophie said, completely ignoring Ava.

"Hi Sophie." I responded.

"I'm so glad that you could come." She said.

"Thanks? Have you seen Jaylin?" I asked her.

"Yea I saw her outside, I think she was getting ready to play a game." she said.

"Well we're gonna go find her, bye Sophie."

"Bye." She said and when I walked away I felt someone smack my ass, I turned around and saw it was Sophie, she was biting her lip and she gave me a wink and said, "If you wanna have a good time you know where to find me." And pointed to upstairs to where I presume the bedrooms were.

I nodded and continued walking outside, and pulling Ava along with me. It was pretty difficult to get outside since it was pretty crowded.

When we finally made it through Ava said, "Well that probably could've gone better."

"Yea, but who cares." I said.

"She completely ignored me." Ava stated.

"She does that to a lot of people, don't worry."

I saw Jaylin sitting in a circle with a group of people and we rushed to her.

"Hey Jay." I said.

"OMG Arielle, I didn't know you were here. I thought you went back home." She said and pulled me in for quick hug. 

"Hi Ava." She said once she pulled away from the hug.

"Hello Jaylin."

"You guys wanna join our game, we were just about to start." Jaylin offered.

"What game?" Ava asked.

"Spin the bottle,  you guys in?" She asked.

"Sure." Ava answered. Jaylin nodded then looked over to me, waiting for my answer.

"Yea I'm in." I said.

Jaylin took my hand then sat me in between two guys.

"Arielle met Bryce and Chad. Bryce, Chad, this is Arielle." Jaylin said, introducing us.

"Hey." I said to the two guys.

" 'Sup." Chad said. "Hey." Bryce said.

Jaylin walked away and took Ava with her and they both sat across from me. 

I looked around the circle and saw that it was filled with people I didn't know until my eyes landed on one person. 

Jennifer.

Our gazes locked and she flashed me a small smile, which I didn't return. I looked at Jaylin and flashed her a look, to which she mouthed sorry. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"So who's gonna spin first?" A girl asked.

"I will!" Jaylin shouted excitedly, which made me realize that she was drunk.

She spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Well this is gonna be one hot kiss." The guy named Bryce said.

I looked over at Jaylin and she seemed that she was fine with kissing me. 

I moved over to where she was and placed my lips on hers lightly. After a couple of seconds I tried to pull away but Jaylin wrapped her hand around my neck, not allowing me to go. She then pressed her lips tighter against mine and bit my bottom lip, unintentionally causing me to moan. She then inserted her tongue into my mouth, and immediately found mine. After what felt like a minute she pulled away, but left her arms wrapped around my neck. Everyone was cheering for us. "Jaylin what the hell is wrong with you?" I whispered.

"Nothing, I'm just playing the game." She said, pecked my lips one more time, and unwrapped her arms. 

I moved back to my spot in the circle, and looked over at Jennifer. She met my gaze and slowly shook head.

"Okay your turn Arielle. But I doubt you can top a kiss like that." Chad said.

"I'm not trying to." I mumbled and spun the bottle.

The bottle went in the air and landed in someone's lap. And of course, with my bad luck it landed in Jennifer's.

"Well I guess you did top the kiss Arielle because you guys are gonna have 7 minutes in Heaven." Chad said.

"Do we have to?" I whined.

"Yes those are the rules so come on you two." Chad said and grabbed Jennifer and I.

"Have fun." He said and closed the door and locked it.

I guess this is one of those locks that lock from the outside... which make no sense.

I turned around and saw that Jennifer was sitting on the bed, just looking down at the ground.

Well this is gonna be great. I thought to myself and sighed.