Chapter Twenty-Five

AN: Hey guys. Thank you so much for reading! I'm working on more chapters for this book along with another one so bear with me! I'm going to be posting an author's note shortly after this chapter and it would mean the world to me if you read it! But anyways, if you find any spelling errors or mistakes please make sure to tell me so that I'm able to fix them. Don't forget to vote, and enjoy!

I looked at the address on my phone. 23 Marvin Street.

I looked at the number of the door of this cafe and looked at the street sign and everything seemed to be the same as the text message.

Here goes nothing. I thought to myself.

I pushed open the door and headed inside.

I looked around trying to find the person I was supposed to meet up with. I then saw them sitting at a booth in the corner.

I headed over to them and sat across from them. I looked in front of me and saw that there was a Chocolate Chip Frappé.

"I got that for you, it's your favorite right?" 

I looked up into turquiose eyes and nodded. "Yea, it is. Thanks Ava." I said and started sipping on the drink.

"You're welcome." She responded.

We just sat in complete silence for about 5 minutes until I spoke up. "So what did you want to talk about Ava?" 

She sighed and ran her fingers through her brunette hair. "I just wanted to formally apologize. I'm really sorry for putting you through everything I did. It was my fault, and now I realize that I need to take responsibility for my actions. And I thought over what you said and I would still like to be in your life, even if it's not as your girlfriend. So do you forgive me?" She rushed out.

I didn't say anything and just stared at her.

She must've been nervous at my answer as she started to fidget with her hands.

After a couple minutes I answered "Yea... I forgive you." 

Her eyes widened with shock and a smile formed on her face. "Really!?" 

"Yea, Ava. I would still like to be friends with you." I said to her.

"I would really like that too." She agreed.

So for the rest of our time there we talked about a whole bunch of different topics.

We were now at my car and I was getting ready to go to my next and final stop of the day.

"I had a great time with you today Arielle." Ava said looking into my eyes.

"I did too." I said flashing her a smile.

We didn't do anything but stand there staring at each other. I saw Ava slowly inch foward towards me.

"Wait A-" I was cut off when she pressed her lips on mine. This kiss so passionate and rough at the same time.

I didn't give in, which Ava noticed so she bit my bottom lip which allowed her to thrust her tongue into my mouth.

Her tongue keep swirling around mine, trying to get a reaction, and soon I started to kiss her back. I could feel shocks of electricity throughout my whole body.

I felt her hands roam up and down my body as she pushed me against car. She grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. She then removed her lips from mine and placed them next to me ear and said "I think you should reconsider, who you want to be with." and then bit me earlobe and released me.

I was out of breath and just stared at her as she flashed me a wink and then walked away.

What was that? I thought to myself as I entered my car.

I quickly drove to my next destination seeing it as urgent now more than ever.

I pulled up to a hotel building. I got out and then looked at my phone.

Room number 2C?

I entered the building and asked the receptionist for room 2C. He told me where it was and I quickly rushed up the stairs, not wanting to wait for the elevator. I reached room 2C and knocked on the door.

I heard the locks being unlocked and the door slowly opened.

"What took you so long to get here? You were supposed to be here 2 hours ago." She said opening the door and letting me in.

"Sorry I kinda get held up at my apartment." I said as I stepped inside.

"It's fine, you were probably doing the nasty with Jennifer right?" She asked as we both sat down in the living room.

I didn't respond which probably answered her question. 

"Before you ask I am not giving the details." I said to her.

"So anyways you said you wanted to talk to me about Jennifer?" She asked.

"Yea, at first when I came here I was going to ask you how I should ask Jennifer to be my girlfriend." I said to her.

"Okay, and has that changed?" She asked me.

"Before I came here, I met with someone I kinda sorta used to date, her name is Ava."

"Continue." 

"She wanted to talk to me, to apologize about something that she did that I would like to explain but that will unfortunately have to wait for another time. Anyways, I met up with her because I was pretty sure that I had no feelings for her whatsoever. After we were done she kissed me, and now I'm not so sure about Jennifer..." I said to her.

"Wait so you don't like Jennifer anymore?" Adrianna asked confused.

"No, I do, but I don't want to date her and then I cheat on her with Ava, because I don't want to feel like shit and I really don't want to hurt her." I said to her.

"Okay what do you imagine your future to be with Jennifer?" Adrianna asked.

"When I think about Jennifer..." I racked my brain.

"I think about getting a house with her. I work as a dentist, while she's the principal of some school. We're married and we have two kids, who happen to be twins, one boy one girl, and there's another one on the way..." I imagined that in my mind.

"When I think about Jennifer, I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her." I said to Adrianna.

"And what about with Ava?" She asked.

I racked my brain, trying to think of something but nothing was coming to me.

"She's pretty." I finally said.

This caused Adrianna to raise an eyebrow at me.

"That's it? She's pretty?" Adrianna asked confused. I nodded my head in response.

"Okay, based on your two answers I think it's safe to assume that we both know who you should be with." Adrianna said.

"Yea... thanks sis." I said getting up.

"Anytime." She said standing up as well.

"So... can I come over tomorrow so we can get to planning?" I asked her.

"Sounds like a plan sis." Adrianna answered.