Chapter Twenty-Eight

AN: Hey guys! I am SO SORRY that I literally haven't uploaded in like a year I have just been REALLY busy. Also sorry for updated the previous chapters before this I was just giving myself a refresher of things and also changing certain things. Here is this chapter and if you see any errors and also ANY inconsistencies, please let me know since I have no put out a chapter in a while so I may be wrong in some of the things that I have wrote. Also can you guys let me know, if I gave Jaylin's older sister a name, I spent 30 minutes searching the previous book trying to find if I did but I couldn't find a name so I just decided to name her here. Also a BIG thank you for 87k on this book and 397k on "In Love With My Student". I appreciate all of you so SO very much. But anyways hope you enjoy this chapter and have a happy Saturday. 

Arielle's POV:

Knock, Knock. 

I waited a few seconds and no one answered the door so I knocked again. 

I heard shuffling, and then the door flew open. 

"What the fu-" Juliette paused and saw that it was me and said "Oh hey Arielle, what are you here for?" 

"Hi ... I was looking for Jaylin, is she in here?" I asked her.

"Jaylin... no she hasn't been here for two days. Did you need her for something?" She asked.

"Uh... yeah. I wanted to ask her a question but..." I trailed off.

"I'm shocked you don't know where she is. You guys are practically attached at the hip." 

So Jaylin hasn't told her family what happened... I guess that makes sense, then she would have to come out to her mom and such.

"Yea I know," I let out a strained laugh. 

I was about to bid her goodbye until a thought popped into my head.

"Hey Juliette, is your mom home by any chance?" I asked her. 

She looked confused, probably because I was trying to talk to her mom. "Yea she's in the kitchen right now. Wanna come inside?" She asked, opening the door a little wider for me to come in.

"Thanks." I nodded my head at Juliette and slide through the entrance to the house. I made a bee line to the kitchen and saw Jaylin's mother in there reading a book.

"Hello Ms. Murphy." I said trying to catch her attention.

She looked startled for a second but then she took her attention away from the book and on me. And her face immediately lit up when she realized it was me.

"Oh Arielle, how are you!" She said gripping me in a death hug.

"I'm good Ms. Murphy but... could you... let go?" I said struggling to get the words out.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm just happy you're here, you rarely visit, you should start doing it more." She said letting go of me.

"I know I know. Well there is a specific reason that I'm here." I said to her.

She looked at me and said "Of course, what is it?"

"Well I have a lot of questions that I need answered and I was hoping that you would be able to do so...?" I asked, hoping that she said yes.

"Of course anything for you Arielle," she motioned to the table  and said, "please sit down and I'll be happy to answer all of your questions." 

I obliged and sat in a chair and the table, and she sat in the one across from me. "So, what are your questions Arielle, you seem pretty serious." She said.