Chapter Seven

Layla

She returned home,she was still seething from the actions that adonis had taken. To say she hated him would be an understatement and shooting him herself wouldn't be near satisfaction for her,she blocked out alucard as he ranted about his mental victory over adonis and after getting his full of feeding off of some girl that was waiting for him she walked over to her new all black  Ford F-250 and drove her truck home. It was no more then a little after midnight when she returned. She unlocked the door and walked in,setting her keys on the counter and stripped out of her clothes as she made her way to her bedroom leaving her clothes behind her as she made her way to her double mattressed king sized bed and sat on the edge,she wanted to shower but she was too tired so she opted to just lay on the bed. Bare and naked,looking up at the dark walled upper cieling everything in her room except for her bed sheets were black. She barred any light with the black curtains that lined her windows. The cool breeze from the fan blowing in her room along with the ceiling fan cooled and slowed her body down. She needed to think,plan her escape and run away. Away from it all,her master wouldn't be very happy about it but she didn't care she didn't ask him to save her life that night and she'll be damned if he thinks hell be able to control her. She wanted to get away from adonis,as far away from him as she could go until he forgot about her. It was easier that way even thinking about him now,that night that he had taken her. The arousal between them could be felt from just the tension alone. It was passion,love and lust. The fire that burned inside her made its way into his body she knew,she wanted more of his touch his lips. Her nipples hardened points as she cupped and rubbed her hand around her collauslled breasts she whispered his name from her lips and flicked her nipples,twisting the hard dark brown peaks with her fingers and gasped arching off the bed as  her pussy purred and her clit throbbed. Her juices swirling and centering on her clit as she moaned and pinched her nipples,she moved her hand further down her body. Slowly spreading her legs as her fingers found her hot wet pussy,and slowly she circled her clit with her finger and moaned his name again as the pleasure took over. She was over come with hot sweet sin as she rolled her hips dipping her fingers into her wetness as she rocked herself on her fingers,his fingers reaching deeper the strokes harder and pumping faster as she cried out. Layla felt her pussy drench,the wet sounds from her fingers only getting louder as she imagined adonis's fingers  stroking,petting and fingering her pussy. She moaned and went even faster she couldn't control her body movements and she'd be damned if she wanted to,she pumped faster her fingers reaching deeper but she wanted her adonis to fuck her,take her mix the pain and pleasure as she wiggled and ground her pussy against her fingers,cupping and squeezing her breast along with flicking her nipple she pulled one up to her mouth and licked. oh god. The fires of pleasure sang through her body as she quickly reached over and under her bed and grabbed her friend. In times like hers why have a man fuck you wrong when a little machine can do it all the right ways,not that adonis had fucked her wrong but damn she wanted more of him. Her fangs pushed her gums as she turned the dildo vibrator on and get up on her hands and knees reaching underneath and behind her as she impaled herself with dildo,her pussy clenched her friend as she gasped at lost breath and started pumping it in and out of her. She grabbed her breasts and twisted her nipples hard,adonis sitting in a chair tied to it and only watching her as she fucked herself in pleasure with his eyes only on her.

She was putting on a show for him,letting the pleasure take over she wiggled and moved her hips backing into the dildo while at the same time moving her dildo in her pussy fucking herself harder and driving the dildo faster. Adonis was no longer in the chair as she imagined him grabbing her hair and pulling at it,his dick hard and driving into her pussy like he was a wild beast that starved after her pleasure to give her lust,her passion and her soul. She moaned and screamed in bliss as the fire built higher and higher. Her clit hot and wet as she reached back and rubbed her clit,driving the dildo into her harder and deeper and then she arched,bucked as she clenched the covers and screamed out his name,her pussy flooded with her cum as she burst from the pleasure. Panting heavily but feeling satisfied she turned off the dildo and pulled it out of her pussy,her wet juices covered the dildo from its tip to its base. As she threw it under her bed and layed back slowly falling asleep,she deeply wondered what her warrior was doing.  She wanted to see him again she knew,she missed him.A little bit later she got up to eat and then went back into her room,put on a movie to fall asleep to and curled around her make shift pillow as she let the pleasure and sleep take her away,to her dreams about her Adonis.