Preview of Chapter Twelve

Layla
She hated her body for how it was responding to him,his voice his touch and just his presence alone made her body hum in pleasure. The dangerous dark man that rammed his essence into her dreams and commanded her body with silent and deadly desires that made her nipples harden at just the sight of him alone. She was supposed to be away from him far far away from him and running was what she was trying to do yet here she was infront of him and a young woman who reminded her of  someone she knew along time ago until the memory clicked in her head. She stood at 5'3 long radiant black red hair with brown eyes and a small dark ruby red nose piercing on the left upper nozzle of her nose. Full ample breasts covered by a black long sleeve t-shirt that hugged her thick curves paired with faded dark blue jeans with black combat boots,her hair was in a ponytail. As she looked up at the two people infront of her a growl was heard,on instinct she whipped around to find a very ryder tearing legs and arms free to get to tyra whom was calm and silent as the three of them stood on their feet. She knew adonis was angry could  she smell his anger and knew his eyes were on her alone layla silently  wondered if he thought about her when she ran away from him. The pleasure,the sensations and promises from him were too much for her and that was the adonis she was running from. She looked up and into his eyes and held back a gasp,the once brown eyes were now dark black orbs of anger and rage as she stared into them and for once in her lifetime of living layla was scared. The alpha presence inside him seemed to come up and out of him as his silence and furious eyes lay on her but yet she scared of it,the silence and fury and then the pleasures that those eyes seemed to pressure into and she knew it was only a matter of time.

She looked over to the woman who was clearly the alpha of this wolf pack as she stared at the two people behind her as she sighed in irritation. " Take their cuffs off and get the hell out of my office before all three of you end up on my shit list." Ahmena Rose Lane played no games on her territory and she ran her earned title with an iron grip that made most males know their place when around her. Layla stood up on her feet as she slightly staggered back until warm muscled arms wrapped around her waist and pulled flush against his warm embrace not realizing just how cold she had been.

Adonis
His fists clenched in rage,he was angry pissed and furious dead set on killing the three idiots who brought his layla into his sisters office beat up and slightly bloody but he didn't give a damn he wanted their blood and would have it,until Ahmena's voice cleared the tense air" Take their cuffs off and get the hell out of my office before all three of  you end up on my shit list." The cuffs were taken off and Adonis watched as layla slowly stood to her feet,she slightly staggered and Adonis rushed to her with his arms going around her plump waist. He pulled her flush against his body his heat wrapping around her while her cold body eased his sun like tempered body. It was silent around them and silently adonis was thankful for it. Before he could pull away he felt small lengthed arms wrap around him,her aroma of woman and passion fruit filling his nose and her full ample plump breasts pressing against his chest that his body and soul brightened with warmth and comfort. He looked down at her as she stilled with her head against his chest. He could sense the fear inside her and let it be,when the time came they would have their moment and this time she wouldn't run from him again.