Chapter 15

"I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times"
-Sorry by Justin Bieber

"Sorry doesn't always mean you are guilty, sometimes you say it to save a relation." -Unknown

~---☀-----☀---~

I woke up the next morning feeling elated. I'm the boys' personal photographer. Still trying to believe that's reality speaking.

I crawl out of bed and take a long shower since I doubt anyone is up. After, I walk to my closet, yet once again.

I've been trying to figure out when to go shopping since I need some new clothes. New Vans too. I decide on a black Adidas tank top and white denim shorts, paired with black nikes.

I get dressed and walk downstairs to see no one up, which isn't surprising. I take out pancake mix, eggs, and bacon.

I'll be nice this morning and make breakfast.

It took a little while to prepare but soon it was done. I set everything up, and still no one is down. Time to wake them up, I guess.

I tip toe upstairs and to the end of the hall. I decide to start here. I go down the hall peeking in every room yelling for them to wake up.

Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel, and my siblings come out of their rooms. Still missing Zach and Jack. The others head downstairs while I try to wake the two. Finally, after like 5 tries each, they head downstairs, me trailing behind.

"You did this, Mikey?" Zach asked, half asleep.

I nodded, "All for you guys. Now dig in." We filled our plates and about an hour later, we all finished. "Hey, what's everyone doing today? I wanna go shopping for some new stuff..."

"We got a couple interviews and a meeting with David, so we're busy." Daniel informed me, gesturing to the band.

I looked at my siblings, "You guys?"

"I was gonna take them to the movies, then to the zoo. You're welcome to join us?" Casey said.

"I'll skip today. I desperately need new clothes. I'll see everyone back here later though. I'm gonna grab my stuff and head out." I told them.

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone and wallet. I walked downstairs and yelled goodbye. Getting the keys, I hopped into the car.

About 10 minutes later, I parked outside of Greenleaf Cafe. I decided that I would walk around, then go back to the cafe for some coffee.

I stopped at multiple stores, mostly looking around. At Zumies, I got 2 new pairs of Vans, a Vans sweatshirt, and a Vans croptop. One pair of shoes was army green slip ons, the other grey sk8 hi. I got more stuff at Forever 21, Pink, and Just Sports.

I put my stuff in the car and walked into Greenleaf Cafe. The lady at the register asked me what I want, I just ordered my new usual, an iced vanilla macchiato and a blueberry muffin. I took a seat and started looking through twitter.

@killerwdw: Loving Milan Hill with our boys.

@teatimewmilan: She's their new photographer omg!!

@shawnmendes: I would love to maybe do a song or two together next time I'm in LA. You up for that? @milanhill

I started freaking outside knowing that the Shawn Mendes wants to do a song with me. This is awesome! I tweeted back,

@milanhill: Sounds good! @shawnmendes

My name was called so I went and got my stuff, then sat down again. I started sipping my coffee while reading more tweets, when someone sat across from me.

I looked up and saw someone I never thought I'd see. The Shawn Mendes.

"I know I should've warned you, but I thought I'd surprise you." He told me with a shrug.

I chuckled and blushed, "It's alright. How'd you know I was here?"

"I didn't. I just walked in here and there you were." He laughed.

"Well, awesome. So this new song. Any ideas?" I asked, jumping straight to it.

"Hmm.. what if we write a song based on love?" Shawn suggested.

I froze for a second before speaking up, "That sounds good. Would we make a video?"

"Yeah! I was thinking just me and you in it, us singing, acting like a couple." He smiled.

I blushed and looked down, "That'd be cool. But why us?"

He looked down too and sighed, "You see, people would tweet to me a lot about you. I finally looked you up on day, and might I say I was impressed. You are an amazing singer, and very pretty."

"Thank you, Shawn. I could say the same about you." I told him. This boy has to stop making me blush.

"Listen, I don't know why, because this is the first time I met you, but I think I like you." He rushed.

I looked at him surprised, "I-I like you too?"

He snapped his head up to stare at me, "Really?" I nodded. "Maybe while I'm here, we can get to know eachother?"

I nodded and laughed, "Of course. I better get home now, everyone should be back soon." I stood up.

"Right, forgot you live in a full house. Here, give me your number and we can discuss more later." He said.

I nodded and gave him my number. We said our goodbyes and I got into the car. Wow. Shawn Mendes likes me back. What will the boys think?

I arrived home to see everyone waiting for me in the living room. They all looked serious, and just stared at me.

I walked to them and stopped, "What's up?"

Jack sighed teasingly, "Doing a song with Shawny boy huh?"

"How did you know?" I laughed nervously.

"He posted it all over announcing a new song is yet to come with you. We are happy, but you didn't tell us anything about a love song with the man." Corbyn said.

I looked down, "He likes me, I like him. He suggested a love song so I agreed. I'm sorry, really. But he's here for a couple months and we'll be getting together to make some music, get to know eachother, and just to hang out. Sorry, again."

Jonah sighed shakily, "You promise you won't spend all your time with him?" Do I smell jealousy?

"I promise."