Shade

Omg a new part! I am soooooooooo sorry for the wait but it is finally time! i will try to update when i can but for now enjoy!

We have been in this meeting for over an hour now. There is a lot to talk about after the recent jail break. We have talked about what went wrong, those we have lost and almost lost, and more importantly the queen. No ones knows if she made it out alive, injured, or hopefully dead. The only one that was there to see was me and Mare. No one has asked Mare if she remembers. I am also no help. That time is drilled into my mind but the focus was on Mare and i don't know whether Mare's lightning reached her or not. A heavy feeling fills the room and leaves everyone silent.

"Now that that is over with, we must go over the plan for our next attack and fast. The Colonial and I have already created the plan. We attack Maven directly, then the rest of the castle. We will send in a red to posed as a guard and bring him to the garden on the queens request. There we will attack." Cal looks ill at the thought but he tries to conceal it. Farley's plan is thought out to the tiniest detail, as usual. I can't help but feel proud of her at times like these. She is smart and that scares me a bit. "I will need EVERYBODY help. Including the saved newboods. Cal and Shade will be in charge of training them. The newbloods will be asked the join, we must not force them. If they choose not to fight they must help in other ways around camp. They will be given a job and report to work. Now we don't have much time. We will be attacking in four weeks. I know what most of you are thinking Mare will NOT be fighting with us. She is too valuable. Meeting concluded" The last part is shocking. Four weeks, i'm in charge, so quick, not enough time. What will mare say? Oh she is going to be beyond pissed.

I catch Farley as we are leaving and pull her aside. "Are you nuts! Four weeks that's not enough time for anyone. Also while i agree with you about Mare you now she is not going to listen. Finally why would you put me in charge of training the newbloods? I barely understand my own powers and after the prison accident... I..."

"You will be fine. You are strong and what happened at the prison was an accident. No one could have changed what happened. Plus she is fine. Completely fine. If she wasn't Cal would have burnt down the camp by now. You are responsible and good with the kids so i believe you will be fine. For your other questions I am aware. Mare will just have to deal with it or i will make her understand. I agree four weeks is not enough time but its the longest time we can give. We believe by attacking so soon after the prison they will still be stunned and off guard." What she says makes sense. She gives me a kiss and we part ways.

I am sorry it is sooo short but i promise more to come!

P.S. War Storm just came out not to long ago and i am dying to get my hands on a copy! If you have read it what did you think? No spoilers PLEASE!