CHAPTER 55 - HOW COULD I STOP YOU ?

CHAPTER 55 – HOW COULD I STOP YOU ?

Posted on March 17, 2017 by Elawn

Eric didn't answer, he just sat on the couch that was used as props, and stared at Julia for a while.

"Julia, cross your arms over your chest with indifference." A few minutes later, he finally spoke.

Julia breathed a sigh of relief, Eric's frown was too pressuring. According to his demands, she posed with her arms crossed and fixed the ground with an indifferent expression.

"Pace back and forth a little." Eric pointed to an open space with his finger, and Julia dutifully obeyed.

"Alright, stop it." Eric morosely said. "Julia, did you earnestly study the script ?"

Julia nodded: "Of course, I almost remember all the lines."

"Right now you're Vivian, and I want you to think of me as Edward. Remember, you're a prostitute. Let's give it another try, show me what you can do."

Seeing Eric lazily sitting there, coupled with the fact that he had driven everybody out, Julia suddenly recalled the 'sofa auditions' rumors. She almost blurted out that she didn't want to, but eventually ushered a quiet internal sigh, thinking this wasn't the solution..... Taking off her red coat and putting it aside, Julia knelt down in front of Eric, then took a deep breath and unbuckled his belt.

Eric raised an eyebrow and looked at her strangely as he felt something warm and his little friend reacted. Clearly, the girl had misunderstood his intentions.

But it was so.... comfortable. Ten minutes later, Eric let out a groan and relaxed his body on the sofa, while Julia covered her mouth and made a run for the nearby bathroom.

Eric took out some tissues to clean the mess up and buckled his belt. After a while, Julia came out from the bathroom, wiping her hands with a towel. She lifted her chin with reddened eyes and asked: "Are you happy now, Mr. Williams ?"

"I sure am." Eric smiled playfully at the girl's pitiful appearance, he said: "But, Julia, you obviously got something wrong, all I meant what for you to start acting, not to...."

When Julia heard him, her entire body froze. From beet red to pale white, her face experienced various shades of color, then she suddenly threw the towel she had in hands to Eric: "Why didn't you stop me ?!"

Eric laughed as he dodged the projectile and said: "Hey I'm a healthy man, how could I stop you ?"

"You... bastard." said Julia in utter embarrassment, before powerlessly sitting down on the ground and burying her head in her arms to cry.

Eric put away his smile and sighed, he walked towards the girl and squatted beside her. Patting her head, he said: "Julia, don't cry, I was wrong."

"You think I'm cheap, don't you ?" Julia didn't stop crying and started to choke on her sobs as she asked.