Chapter 150 - The Beginning

As the two entered the theatre, and Drew immediately abandoned Nicole, running where her former crew members were. Nicole only saw Drew whispering to Tom Hanks from the side, who was sitting next to Eric. Hanks then smiled and got up and gave her his position.

Although very envious, Nicole knows that she is not even qualified to sit in the front row, let alone have anyone in the front row give her a position, although she was not willing, she still scouted out a seat in the middle of the theatre. Then she sat down.

There were more and more people in the theatre, and by coincidence, a 30-year-old man with glasses and gentle personality sat down beside Nicole. The man seemed to coincidentally meet Nicole's gaze, revealing an astonished look. As if he just found the most glamorous girl around him, he took the initiative to greet: "Hey, hello."

Although the man's tone was very casual, Nicole, who often encountered similar situations, realized that this was other person's intention from when he sat next to her. Although there was some resentment in her heart, the other party talked politely, so Nicole couldn't ignore it. Her tone was plain and flat: "Hello."

The man did not care about Nicole's indifference, as he was a veteran flower hunter, and if one retreated because a girl was cold at the beginning, then they should never think about picking up women: "Forgive my abruptness, miss, but you are so beautiful, especially your hair style, with your facial contours, they let your whole person look like a kind of cool and classical beauty. You know, many girls are used to ironing their hair into fluffy little wavy hair, but I see that kind of hair like a nest, like, it's really bad to the extreme, and there are few girl with good taste like you." TN: Nicole's hair was like that before Eric changed it for her. i.e. this -> this

Nicole heard the man's complimentary words, but did not look pleased to be praised, and she flashed a look of embarrassment as she replied somewhat helplessly: "Thank you for your appreciation, sir."

"You're welcome," the man said with a smile: "My name is George Northern, a film critic of the《Premiere》magazine."

"You can call me Nicole."

"N-I-C-O-L-E? Isn't that like Nike. Wow, I suddenly thought this name is appropriate for you. In Greek, 'Nike' is used to describe a beautiful and delicate appearance, of a strong and independent young woman."

George Northern was about to say something more, but the lights in the auditorium went dark, she don't know why, but she recalled Eric's coldness to her at this time, and as such, she was somewhat disgusted by the diligent attacker and whispered: "The film is beginning, Mr. Northern."

"Of course, I understand." George realized that he was being too eager, and quickly sat down and looked at his body, then he transferred his gaze to the screen.

After the picture of the Statue of Liberty from Colombia, a little girl in the red hoodie flown by fireflies, and a string of beautifully drawn characters that rushed to the sky, turning into the brightest of the stars, the picture was short-lived. In the darkness, screaming and footsteps rang, as if they were happening in the audience's mind, but the film still did not appear immediately, and the list of the crew began to appear on the screen.

Fulfilling the curious expectations of everyone, the picture finally lit up. In a dimly lit corridor, Tom Cruise with sunglasses climbed some stairs layer by layer, while singing with mysterious and sad but male voice.

Nicole was staring at the screen, but behind her two girls whispered, they should be fans of Cruise.

"Oh, God, I suddenly found out that my little Tommy is so handsome when he walks. Mickey, I can't stand it anymore."