Chapter 71 - The Golden Globe Award Ceremony

The annual Golden Globe Award ceremony was broadcast on ABC television, the crew of 《Home Alone》 admission time was arranged right after the most nominated movie 《Rain Man》 crew, after being reminded by a staff member, Eric took Drew to the red carpet.

Mocked by some media as the most business-minded Awards ceremony, the Golden Globe red carpet are small, only a dozen meters, compared to the Oscar more than 200 meters of red carpet.

After they come into the reporter's area, Originally Eric was just gently holding Drew but she suddenly changed her posture and leaned against him, just as the reporters started taking pictures. With her wearing a beautiful dress made by Versace making the two of them look like a couple.

The media reporters started showing their excitement, The frequency of the camera flash speed-up a lot. If this was not the Golden Globe Awards site, these reporters would have already started asking him about the relationship between the two of them. For Drew charade, Eric was numb, the girl was always trying to seize every opportunity to suggest that they are a couple, in ways that don't touch his bottom line.

After taking the pictures, the two of them were supposed to go directly to the venue, but was stopped by a reporter from ABC, made a quick and pointless interview, got Asked some irrelevant questions, such as what is his mood like to participate in the Golden Globe Award ceremony for the first time. Of course, ABC's reporters are unlikely to ask any sensitive questions in this kind of event. As long as this young miracle Director show his face, they will get more ratings.

After the interview, when entering the venue, Eric inadvertently glanced behind him, the Runkle couple were still standing in the media reporter's area because they were staying there for too long, they had to be reminded to leave by the staff. Eric heart once again felt a hint of disapproval, The Runkle couple is eventually going to pose a real problem.

Eric made up his mind to find time to talk to Stu. Stewart's is more mature and then his past life Macaulay Culkin, He may listen to his advice, and not be at his parent's mercy, so he doesn't go astray like the original Macaulay.

The Golden Globe Awards ceremony takes the form of a formal banquet, the 《Home Alone》 crew were arranged in the second row of tables near the podium.

"Stu, come and sit by my side. " Eric sat down and beckoned to Stewart.

The boy glanced at his mother, stood up and turned to Eric's side. Runkle and his wife's face showed a touch of displeasure, their son left their side, they certainly will not show-up in TV.

At five o'clock sharp, the Awards ceremony officially began. The host Morgan Fairchild took to the podium.

"Good evening everyone ... ... looks like there is a misbehaving 7-year-old child among us tonight."

The first sentence is 《Home Alone》 ridicule, with a burst of laughter, the live camera quickly switched to Eric table, Eric smiled and waved to the camera, and Stewart showed his innocent big eyes looking curiously at the camera.

Morgan suddenly looked irritated: "Hey, Stewart, look at my shabby dress, I prepared three sets of long dress, the first dress got butter poured on it, the second dress was Dyed black, and the last set was covered with feathers, what do you have to say for yourself."

The scene once again sounded a burst of laughter, some people faces showed the expression of empathy, Many of the stars are 《Home Alone》 victims. Every region the movie was released in, children imitating Kevin's mischief has become a trend.