Chapter 80 - Two Gifts

They eat the birthday dinner slowly, Jennifer was lazily leaning on Eric body, and he sometimes whispered words of affection to her.

They sang the birthday song together.

After singing they cut the birthday cake, and started eating their piece of cake, and quickly consumed a bottle of red wine.

"Did you finish eating?" Eric looked at the girl flushed face and asked her with concern.

"Yes" Jennifer nodded her head, she hugged Eric and said: "I'm so tired, take me to the bathroom, I don't want to move."

"No problem, my little princess, but first" Eric got up and took two beautifully wrapped gift boxes from his luggage and said: "Well, one is a birthday gift, and one is a Valentine's day gift."

John Lasseter saw the two gift boxes, and suddenly become unhappy, she took the two gift boxes and put them on the table, then drilled into his arms.

"Don't you want to open the boxes first."

"I'm Not happy, I don't want to see."

Eric touched Aniston blond hair as he said, "I'm sorry, Anne. I made an appointment with someone before, So I have to leave early tomorrow morning."

"Hmm!......"

"Anne, please go back to Los Angeles, I want you to stay with me."

"Tired, I wanna take a bath ..."

"All right, all right," Eric picked her up and walked into the bathroom. Letting the water warm up, he started slowly undressing her, She obediently raised her hand to let Eric remove her clothes. Soon she was standing only in her bra almost completely naked in front of him, her beautiful body exposed in front of him, Eric's breathing becomes rapid.

After a long time not seeing him, Aniston looked a little shy, with downcast eyes, she gently pulled at Eric's jacket: "let's bath together?"

Eric nodded and took off his clothes. And removed her bra, her beautiful breasts exposed, Eric wrapped his hands around them and kneaded them a few times, he felt he nipples gradually hardening in his palms, he could not help but lean down and kiss them.

"That tickle." Aniston escaped Eric claws, She smiled tenderly and helped him take off his pants, then fled into the bathtub, after squeezing in. she looked at Eric's face expectantly. Eric took off his last piece of clothes his underwear, Aniston made a kind of high-spirited call out a cry, and suck out her tongue and said: "So ugly."

"The girl who say bad things often get punished." Eric smiled and stepped into the bathtub, he stretched out his hands to hold her waist and pulled her to his arms. Feeling how light she was, Eric said: "Jenny, you should eat more, I like you the way you were."

"Well, I don't want to please you." Aniston felt something aggressive beneath her, she wanted to scoot forward, but she couldn't move because Eric was hugging her tightly.

"Eric, let's start bathing, the bathtub will be flooded soon."

Eric big hands once again covered her soft breasts, and kissed her earlobe, and whispered to her: "but I think this is more interesting?"

With him teasing her Sensitive earlobes, Aniston whole body melted down.

Eric stopped talking, slid his hands down, and lifted Aniston's buttocks and spread them apart, then Pushed forward to squeeze in.