2·이🎓: known as flexible guy

holy COWㅡ guys i just experienced a wet dream for the first time in my 14 years of existence!!

IT WAS FCKING VGGUK GODDAMNIT

in my dream i was a guy and was jeongguk and taehyung fcked meㅡ

I HAD A D TOO

ASVHS AND I FELT EVERYTHING ! The pleasure pain everything! Omfgㅡ how is that possibleㅡ

Anyway back to the story
_____

JEONGGUK

Taehyung just shut his eyes on his spot, not even trying to fight back.

Just as the killer was about to grab onto taehyungs collar to have a better excess to stab on his stomach, something yanked his hands away so fast and unnoticeably.

He didnt even had enough time to see who pushed his hands away as then that "someone" grabbed onto his face with his palm tightly, blocking the view and everything, and pushed the face including whole body too, away. Thankfully the small knife fell off his arm while himself being thrown to the side.

Taehyung slowly opened his one eye after hearing a sudden loud sound and also knowing that hes not dead, his mouth went agape seeig that theres another guy, who was infront of him, who just came out of nowhere, came up to the fight and pushed the murderer away just by using his palm on his face.

(idk what im writing tbh)

Once the killer regained his own balance and stood up straight, jeongguk runs up to him and lifts his leg up to the murderers face, he was about to kick that guy on the face with his leg, but, unfortunately the bigger male got lucky to grip on jeongguks leg tightly.

Taehyung saw that, and immediately lets out a gasp then covered his mouth, being scared that this stranger that was helping him out might be in danger right now.

Jeongguk watched how his leg got grabbed with a confused expression, and saw how that man smirked, however jeongguk smirked as well as an idea came up to his mind on how to escape next.

Even if his one leg was held, he knew for sure what to do next.

He brings his held leg up higher and wraps the leg on the males neck. Shocking the male with his sudden act, which caused the man to let go of jeongguks leg.

Jeongguk forces the mans face and whole body to the floor by just using his leg, which actually made him sit on top of the male in a trapping way.

So basically the murderer now is trapped by jeongguk sitting on top of him, If you didnt understand.

Jeongguk grinned and leans closer to the male underneath him, he grabs onto the killers hair to make him look at himself.

"I hope you learnt your lesson. ,, jeongguk says cheekily, still grinning to hismelf for doing a good job.

Then jeongguk turns his attention to the young male who sat not so far from where he was, looking all traumatized and still not knowing what to say only his body was trembling.

" call the police. ,, jeongguk loudly says, and taehyung immediately sloppily takes out his phone from his pocket, in process almost making it fall from his hand and dials the police quickly.