9·구🎓: stalker trough messages

"Hey,hyung?,,

"Yeah?,,

Jeongguk pursed his lips for a bit, thinking whether he should ask the thing he wanted to know or not.

Jeongguk looked at his hyungs back who was facing the front.
I cant say nothing if he already is waiting for me for answers..

"Do youㅡ do you perhaps have taes numㅡnumber?,, jeongguk nervously squeaks out,feeling own forhead sweating.

Yoongi, who was walking, stops, and turns to look at the younger.

"Um???,, he mutters confusedly, raising his eyebrows.

Jeongguk gulped down a slavia, trying to think of an appropriate excuse.

"Well, iㅡ i wanted to apologize, he seemed kinda mad at me... ,, jeongguk truthfully lied, not liking the idea of telling yoongi that he wanted to throw a prank at taehyung.

"Oh?,, yoongi raises his eyebrows but then relaxes them
"Okay,then. But I dont have his number, sorry kid. ,,

Jeongguk mouth twitched, but he just smiled it off. Kind of upset.
"Its alright. ,,

Yoongi stood there for a second, thinking of something to make the younger least happy as he noticed he was sulking.
"Im heading to class now, do you want me to ask for his number?,, yoongi asked suggestingly, genuinely curious.

Jeongguks sulking eyes bright up as soon as yoongi said those
"Yes! Yes of course!,, he chanted, making yoongi sigh and ruffle the youngers fluffy black hair.

"Ill text you later,his number,okay?,,

______

Jeongguk had his phone right infront of his face for about an hour, waiting and not wanting to miss his hyungs which anytime can appear message.
He still waited and waited, but soon on his messaging list showed a yoongi is typing sign. Which made him excited and wait again but patiently.

Yoongi is typing...

YOONGI :
|KOOKS I've got his number, like you asked me to|

Jeongguk looked at the screen for a whole 3 seconds, fighting with his mind as in if hes doing a good choice or not. But he shrugged his shoulders and just went with it.

KOOK:
|cool gimme it|

Yoongi is typing...

YOONGI:
| here 8793021348 you ungrateful child. |

Jeongguk smirked to himself as he received the message, he quickly ran to his room and takes out a papernote and a pencil to write down the number.

Kook is typing...

KOOK:
|im sorrey i luv u hyung so so much :з|

Yoongi is typing...

YOONGI:
|haha no.|

Kook is typing...

KOOK:
|okey that is literally mean???|