8·팔🎓: feelings arent common

If anyone has read n-no more (my another ff)
I wrote a sequel to it in that book!!

Cough* cough* smut is on those chaptersIdk i feel like i havent satisfied you enough thats why i decided to write a sequel

Idk i feel like i havent satisfied you enough thats why i decided to write a sequel

_______

"Ah... I love the smell of rain. So fresh. ,,

After seeing the beautiful lightning up close, taehyung takes out his polaroid camera from his bag and stops his movements from previously walking.

Jeongguk was currently shaking on his spot of moving his feet, not even noticing taehyung had stopped.

He oddly heard nothing so he turns around in confusion, to see taehyung far behind him, standing and cleaning something.

Jeongguk loudly groaned r u serious, right now he just want to stay at home and hide under the blanket,

so he walks up to near taehyung and was about to shout or something but taehyung stops him.

"Ssshh. Dont ruin my masterpiece or imma kill you. ,, taehyung says and brings the camera up to his face, then to see the sky.

Jeongguk raises his eyebrows at the olders action, who tf takes a photo of a lightning?

(me)

"Are you seriously about to snap a pic of this horrifying thing?,, jeongguk asks and suddenly taehyung stops his movements and lowers the camera. Then he turns to look at the younger.

"This is not a 'horrifying thing' its a beautiful creation of God, it's a miracle and unique. ,, taehyung growled annoyedlt of the youngers disrespect towards the nature, and jeongguk got even more confused.

"The thing that literally kills you?,,

Taehyung looked at jeongguk with a wtf look and narrates
"it doesnt kill you, if you be careful. Its nice to look at, but yeah, you are right. Sometimes we shouldnt get too close, it is quiet dangerous. ,,

"Thats what im saying!!,, jeongguk whines, then grabs onto taehyungs hand.
"Leetsssss gooooo!!,, jeongguk whined like a kid, dragging the older to walk on his feet.

"But,guk. I cant accept the fact that you called it 'horrifying' take time to look at it. Its mesmerising. You wont regret it i bet. ,, taehyung sternly says and jeongguk rolled his eyes at the olders sudden mood of change.

"Yea,yea whatever you say noodle boy. Lets go now,, jeongguk says waving his hands at taehyung and walking away by himself.