16·십 육🎓: do it for you

" oh, a new friend has appeared ! "
Taehyung adresses at the small pimple, smiling, as he looked at himself trough the locker mirror.

He brings his head side to side, checking his face, and it appears that a new pimple has been born in his glorious looking face.
" i still look handsome though, "
He exclaimed to himself, and then he hears a laugh coming from behind him.

" you really consider the acne your friend? Pft, tae, youre so cute. "
Baekhyun, Taehyungs senior, suddenly spoke, as he began walking near taehyung and reaches out a hand to pinch his cheeks.

Taehyung could only dumbfoundedly shyly smile, not really knowing what to say.

" be quick, im gonna go now~ "
Baekhyun announced as he wenr back to his own locker and took a out a shirt and wore it, before leaving the restroom-shower-locker, 3 in 1 thingy room. With sehun following along.

"Ok, bye baekhyun sunbaenim ! See you in class! "
Taehyung yelled out, waving his hands and then looked back at himself in the mirror. But then he suddenly hears a soft whistle-like-song playing in the room, making him turn his head to look at who was singing.

Jeongguk whistles softly as he rubs the towel on his damp hair, in a way to dry it out. His voice slowly dies down as he spots Taehyung looking at him, from the corner of his eyes.

They both looked at each other for only a second, before taehyung snaps his head back to look at his locker.

Gosh, it was so awkward.
For the both of them, knowing what they have done the night after drinking.

And not to mention, those two were alone, as everyone has left already.

Actually, Jeongguk was the last one to take a shower, he expected he would come out alone, not taehyung here.

And they both, were practically half naked, taehyung was only in his trousers and he was topless, while jeongguk only had a long towel covering his hips like a skirt, and the second towel was placed on his neck, to dry his hair.

Jeongguk quickly averted his eyes to prevent himself from drooling over taehyungs manly, unlike his, girlish, body. God, his shoulders were so broad. Jeongguk always liked boys with broad shoulders, because that would make them look really handsome and very manly.
Just like, taehyung over here.

J

eongguk doesnt exactly have a gir-like body, but theyre similiar.
He has a lot of visible curves just like the female does, and not to mention thick thighs.

Jeongguk quickly shooks his head at the thoughts, and focusses on what he was about to do, he opened his locker and takes a look at his daily skincare routine cosmetics. He took out his facial moisturizing cream from the locker, and pours it to his hand before patting it to his face.

" What are you doing? "
Taehyung suddenly questions, standing behind the younger, as he tried to sneak a peek at what the younger was using.

Jeongguk ignores and panickingly turns to the other side, to not let taehyung see his flushed cheeks.

" what are you doing? "
Taehyung repeats, again, in a curious voice as he, again, attempts to see the products. Like a curious small kid, watching what their mother was doing.