35[м]삼십 오🎓: your punishment.

!!WARNING!!

This chapter contains:

ㅡ Taehyung being a sadist;
ㅡ humiliation;
ㅡ blindfolds;
ㅡ Jeongguk gets punished;
ㅡ pet names, bitch included;
ㅡ professor kink;
(I'm trying out new things ok don't judge)
ㅡ daddy kink used only once;

and lastly...

DON'T PANIC!
AND BE READY.

________

Drip.

The cum on Jeongguks face slowly dipped down lower, and poor boy was trembling lightly from his uncalled for orgasm, he was unsure of how to react, let alone not knowing  how Taehyung will react if he finds out...

Suddenly Jeongguk felt a sickening feeling in his guts, almost excited to know what was gonna happen to him next, when the older finds out.

Taehyung however, was busy catching his breath, panting loudly, blissed out.
Jeongguk surely did a great job of holding back from chocking on his large cock and vomiting, because the way how Taehyung forced his manhood in him wasn't gentle. Not one bit.

"You okay, baby cookie?"
Taehyung finally voices out, out of breath, yes, his inner beast has came out already but he was still in his right state of mind, only a little bit, that doesn't mean he'll completely lose control and hurt his babydoll.

When the elder finally locked eyes with the younger, he sucked in a breath, mouth watering at the sight.

Jeongguk, sat there, still on his knees, eyes all wide and bambi-like as he was looking up at the tall man sitting above him, small doll-like mouth agape, bunny teeth peeking out just the slightest giving off a cute baby look, cum spurts everywhere on his dolly face, a little landed next to his lips. Jeongguk looked so innocently-clueless of this situation, though the younger knew better what was going on.

Taehyung was becoming hard, again, just from seeing a sight of his baby twinkle star looking all fucked out,
But managed to keep the innocent look still.

If this sight alone got him hard, then...
How was Jeongguk gonna look like while Taehyung roughly fucks into him?

Needless to say, those two sick fucks are excited to what dangerous acts they'll be performing next.

I know I should apologize for that and bring a towel to clean his face,
but...

I'd somehow...like to see him clean my mess by himself.

"Star twinkle, can you be a good baby boy for me, and...clean them off by yourself, hm?"
Taehyung spoke ever so sweetly, the new nickname giving chills down Jeongguks spine.

Star....Jeongguk eyes held so many stars; his wide doe eyes twinkling in the night, always.

"I'll be very proud of you, my twinkle baby."