33·삼십 삼🎓: do i look cute in a skirt?

A...probably most of you already forgot about the existence of this book ahha....haha...ha....lol ;-;

______

"Hm? Clothes?"
Jeongguks voice piped as he entered the living room.

"Yes! Guk, come here. I got us something." Taehyung excitedly informed, patting his hands on the floor in a way that says "come here" and then gesturing Guk to sit beside him.

On the floor was scattered new expensive looking clothes, Taehyung was excitedly opening some paper bags to pull out ANOTHER new looking clothes.
Jeongguk was confused.

"So...as soon as you got the money of the month, you decided to buy...clothes?"
Jeongguk unsurely asked, now also sat on the floor with his boyfriend, watching the older arrange the material on the right order.

Suddenly Taehyung stops,
"Hm, yes. I wanted to buy these from last month."
Taehyung beamed, pointing at various of items.

Jeongguk hummed, nodding "he waited quiet long." he thought looking over the clothes, noticing there was a school uniform....wait what? High school uniform??? Japanese???

He grabs a school sweater and looks at Taehyung dumbly.
"Why the hell did you buy school uniform??"

"Huh?? Oh...i just really miss the old school days!"
Taehyung says loudly, trying to hide the awkwardness.
If only he knew i got him a japanese high school girl uniform to role play.
Taehyung devilishly thought on the inside, but innocently smiling on the outside.

"So...this is yours?"

"Yup."

"You will change into those too?"
Jeongguk points at the black t-shirt and ripped jeans.

"Well..i can wear whatever i want. But of course! Together we will suffer~"
The older bubbled cheerfully, giggling.

Well...im bored anyway.
The younger thought, shrugging off and then smiles "ok!"

"Yay!"

Oh...if only little gukie know what was coming for him after an hour...

"But there's one problem."
Taehyung suddenly annouced, forcing Jeongguk to stop his thinking of what to wear, to look at him.

"Hm? What kind of problem?"

Taehyung innerly smirks, but on the outside fakely pouting as he pulled out a short looking...girls clothing?
"Instead of pants, the internet sent me this..."
He brings up the anime looking skirt right over Jeongguks face. Holding it there so he could hide his dirty smirk and so Jeongguk could see the full length of the thing.

The skirt was most definitely pretty short, he may add.
He guesses this was what is called <<mini-skirt>>

"Maybe they just mistook..."
Taehyung innocently mumbles, touching the skirt, feeling the material, before dreamily thinking with a drool,
Shit, he's gonna be really pretty in those. I can already imagine.

"..."
Jeongguk was speechless. Does this guy think he was stupid?
THERE'S NO OTHER PANTS!?!??!?!!?

"So you're trying to tell me...that you want me to...wear this?"
Jeongguk asks with a stammer, quiet unsure. A little bit surprised by how Taehyung planned all this without him having a single clue.