[18+arts]37🎓: Not a sugar daddy.

Read till the end to see 18+ arts

"How long ya gonna be in your room!?"
Taehyung yelled out, just standing still, sort of confused, outside of jeongguks house, trying to find him trough the window to his room. Wondering what he's up to, to what Jeongguk was doing when they needed to get ready for their tiny 'date'.

Previously at what happened the day before;

"Gukie-ah! Let's go shopping together tomorrow!"
Taehyung excitedly says, currently alone at the cafe while he dialed the younger, who was at his own house.

"Huh? Didnt you buy a lot of clothes the other day when you did me good and hard? Then why so sudden-"
Jeongguk ^purposely^ yet cluelessy speaks, not realizing where Taehyung was at or not realizing (or maybe he knew) that someone else might have heard him.

"Oh my fcking- Jeongguk shut up. T-this different- and I'm at a public place right now..!"
The older hissed, embarrassed because eyes were on him, he turns the dynamic off, and brings the phone closer to his ear so the others won't be able to hear anymore.

"Why? I'm so proud of you! You were so rough and good-"
Jeongguk praised lovingly, still clueless, or just overly proud of his man.

"I'm hanging up-"

"Okay,okay,I'm just kidding! Can you tell me why we need to do shopping?"

"Promise me you won't embarass me like that again?"

"Huh! How dare you- and this whole time I've been bragging to all of my friends how rough as f you were-"
Jeongguk makes a fake offended voice as he spoke, but not having the time to finish himself, because

Taehyung hang up.

After aroud like 3 seconds he got a call again from the smaller.

"You done."
Taehyung blurted out blankly.

"Yes."

Taehyung sighs, before speaking up.

"Ugh, it's just...i need to buy some girly stuff. I'm not good at this so I guessed you might've known this theme very well."

"Pft, and what makes you think I know what a girl prefers?"
"And for who are you tryna buy something anyway-"

"Shh, baby I know your phones history."
Taehyung winked to no one particular, voice sounding raspy as if he wanted Jeongguk dead in purpose (from embarrassment).

Jeongguk gasped in surprise, trying to find excuse.

"Y-you...! I don't know what you're talking about-"