31·삼십일🎓: guy in your dreams

____next day____

"Are you coming or not?"

Jeongguk groaned loudly, stomping his foot on the groud in distress.
Taehyung looking at him with a raised brow, jeongguk was stood far behind him, seemingly not wanting to go further.

"Oh, come on! Why can't we just use my bike or my car? Or a taxi at least for God's sake!"
Jeongguk pleaded.

Taehyung shook his head in denial, muttering:
"When you're with me, it's best to learn how to economy with money, babe. Just put the wealth aside for a bit."

"But, ive never been in a bus before! I heard so many nasty rumors about it... Like in animes how some perverted strangers would start to touch you from behind inappropriately! Or-or like, how all those old grandpas armpits smell- Ew, gross!! Their sweat! I can't stand it!"
The younger paranoidly shuddered as he spoke about all the rumors he heard.

Upon hearing the others worries Taehyung chuckled fondly.
"Gukie,relax...none of that is true. Except the sweat part, i think im just used to it. However, about the touching...don't worry about that, because ive got you. I will break their bones if they will attempt to touch you in any way."
Taehyung tried with a cocky grin, but his smile faded away when he saw Jeongguk holding back to not burst into laughters.

"Pfft, it's ok, tae. I can fight them by myself."
He said, covering his mouth and chuckling.

"Ah, r...right."
Taehyung squeaked out, embarrassed.
"Right, of course! Hes a motherfcking taekwondo expert! And a fxcking police officier, you dipshit! Way to go, Taehyung. Way to go. Tried to come off as a cool guy, which failed miserably."
Taehyung spoke to himself on the inside, lowering his gaze and head down in embarrassment.
When Jeongguk noticed that, he let out a long coo, stepping in front of Taehyung, and lifting Taehyungs face up to meet with his.

"Taehyungie~ it's alright. You're still my daddy, anyway. Even if you can't protect me." Jeongguk sweetly says, winking at him before leaning in quickly to steal a peck to the olders lips, who dizzily nodded with blushing cheeks.

"Now. Lets go to the bus stop!" Jeongguk suggested them to hold hands while walking to the bus stop, that was still kilometers away.

________

"Noo, it's packed! i don't wanna get squished into two."
Jeongguk cried out, seeing the big bus in front of him, inside full of people.

They, finally, has arrived to the bus stop.

"Its not. There will be enough seats, trust me."
Taehyung promised, calm.

Meanwhile...

"You said there would be enough space! Ugh! I knew this would happen! Ughhjhjhhhh, its so fkcing hot in here...."
Jeongguk complained non stop, literally dying.

Both were already inside, bumping with strangers from the lack of space.

Then, the younger wandered trough his bag, searching for something. When he found it, he sighed in relief.
"S' a good thing i brought this with me."
Jeongguk said, taking out a mini fan out of nowhere and began fanning his face. After that he began making satisfying noises, having his eyes closed.