10·십🎓: help me

Writers block are the worst
т-т

___

Taehyung streched out a warm fondly smile as he read what jeongguk last sent. Thats so cute

YOONGI:
|how can u forget you own bunny gukie 🐰|

Tata is typing...

TATA:
| gukie? Hehe this was you?|

Change 'yoongi' to gukie?

As Taehyungchanged the name, he still really couldnt believe that jeongguk was the one to do him dirty like this. He didnt expect it to be him.

Gukie is typing...

GUKIE:
|yea ya its meh|

Taehyung couldnt help but smile again, even trough messages jeongguk was able to be cute. So unconditionally types a

Tata is typing...

TATA:
|asish, youre so so cute|

Taehyung but soon off widens his eyes in shock as he reread what he just sent to jeongguk. He didnt even know he would say such things to him. It was unintentionally!! He can only think those things to himself not saying it out loud. Thats weird.
Oh my God Oh my Godㅡ

Urgh its too late now
Im gonna just dieㅡ

Seen✔

Taehyung after noticing the sign, sighs, and decides to just leave him be. He did say something weird, so how would he expect jeongguk to answer him with something?
Hes gotta check on his mother now.

Taehyung placed his phone somewhere on the bed and heads out of the bedroom, to the livingroom downstairs.

He found his mother sitting on the sofa, not really doing anything, only looking at the already off tv. Taehyung in a second already felt a bad feeling crept in him, but he remained quiet and just continued approaching his mother.

"Mom... Where is dad?,, taehyung quietly called out, and sat himself down beside her.

Mrs.kim after hearing taehyungs question, hastily turned to look at her one and only son son with a sad fakish smile plastered on her thin lips.

"Taehyungie...he isnt coming back today. ,, she hesitantly whispered, and went to place her warm hand on taehyungs face, caressing her sons cheek.

"Wㅡwhat..?,, taehyung muttered with owl eyes, and mrs.kim just nodded her head weakly.
"Wㅡwait, he, he's notㅡ,,
"Is hㅡhe..?,,
Taehyungs mother nodded again, tears already tickling in the corner of her eyes.

Taehyung without thinking twice hugged the elder in a tight embrace with full of love.
"Heㅡhe is cㅡcheating on me..!,, she hiccuped as she burst out with tears, hugging taehyung back as tightly as he is.

Taehyung bit his lips hard preventing himself from crying , messaging her back in a soothing way.
"Pㅡplease sㅡstay strong, mommy,
please dont think aㅡаbout it much... ,, taehyung stuttered reassuringly, losing his vision as he himself started tearing up.