3·삼🎓: robber

{If you havent check out my other books too please! I would be really happy and ill try to make you guys happy too!}

______

" What a day ,,
taehyung mumbled to no one in particular, as he entered his own house.

Taehyung saw his mother was heading towards him as he took off his shoe, then he had a thought on his mind wether to tell his mom a crazy story that he almost got killed by a murderer because he had no money but thankfully his savior who actually had a nice butt saved him by manhandling the killer with just using his one leg.

Nope.

Dont wanna gave her a heart attack on knowing that his first day of university went on like a fairytale.

I swear its true.
It happened.
For real.

"Hi, mom. ,, taehyung greets warmly and pull her by the hand to sit on the sofa.

" taehyungie, how was your first day at university? ,, she started, smiling softly at her handsome ass son.
They both were seated at the large couch.

Taehyung cracked a small smile back, not really wanting to tell the real thing of what happened back going home from a university.

"It was okay, mom. Thanks for asking. ,,
Thanks that im still alive and still get to see his beautiful woman after what happened.
Cause i really doubted that i might go out alive of that situation, earlier.

" did you made any friends yet? ,, mrs.kim asks curiously.

" nah, not yet. Not so fast,yeah? I need to focus on studying more. ,,
" need to make the money worth it. ,,
Taehyung says and grins seeing his mom chuckle and pull him to a hug. While she pats her sons fluffy light brown locks.

______

Taehyung threw his bag to the floor, and puts his polaroid camera gently on his desk, pulling out his phone too.

He takes out his books and papers and notebooks then sits himself on the chair.

He turns on his samsung galaxy phone (since his family cant effort for a rich ass phone like iphone or smth ) just to see what time it was but the only thing he sees is that he was on the gallery.

Where he filmed that flexible guy, without him knowing.

Taehyung shuts the phone, and then looks behind then looks around his bedroom. Dont want anyone knowing what hes about to doㅡ
Making sure there was no sign of anyone.

He stands up and closes his bedroom door then quickly goes back to sit and check out his phone.

He presses the play button and looks at the video he filmed, but couldnt really concetrate on the butt, because the only thing he was thinking was the way he entered his home.

Damn I know where he lives, man.

Taehyung probably was supposed to be scared now, obviously tramautized by what happened earlier, like, cmon man you were about to get stabbed, but there was one thing on his mind that made him not think about that but about him.