7·칠🎓: getting caught

Jeongguk was silently walking not so far behind taehyung, not wanting the older to catch him jumping or flinching from hearing a lightning noise.

"Why do we need to go to the storage room? ,, jeongguk begins a conversation, while mindlessly just looking at anywhere but the window.
Hell, it was so dark and creepy. If he would ever look at the window he would imagine some horror things, he doesnt want to.

"I just have an idea where to keep your paperwork. ,,

Jeongguk just hummed in approval and proceeded to continue walking behind taehyungs lead.

Taehyung reached the right destination, so he stops his walking and swiftly opens the door of the storage room with a loud creepy creak.

Jeongguk already catched up on taehyung, and both looked around at the pitch black room.

"Where's light?,, jeongguk asks and slightly enters the room and reached out his head in the corner, hand roaming every inch of the wall to find a specific turn on. He moved closer, still was struggling to find the button.

"Wait, jeongguk you cant see anything, beㅡ ,, taehyung tried to warn first, but stop himself when he heard a small yelp and a loud tud.

"ㅡcareful... ,, taehyung finishes off disappointedly , and ons the light.
Being greeted with a hissing jeongguk sitting with his bum on the floor.
"Too late... ,,
He didnt notice a small surface was on the floor, so he accidentally stepped on it causing his body to shriek and trip, harshly.

"Ah..my butt ,, jeongguk cursed and then gazes at taehyung angrily.
"You fvcktard!! Why didnt you grab on my waist and hold me on time to not make me fall like all the princes does to save their princesses
Or like ken saving barbie or something like any other nice fairytalesㅡ,, jeonggik blabbered and cursed dissatisfiedly at taehyung that his disney kind of dreams didnt come to life as he expected.

"What the hell... ,, taehyung mutters with a blank expression after hearing jeongguks nonesense,
the older not really even understanding one thing what the kid was on about.

 ,, taehyung mutters with a blank expression after hearing jeongguks nonesense, the older not really even understanding one thing what the kid was on about

Taehyung sighed and head closer to the still grumpy baby, and hands out his hand for jeongguk to take on it as a help.

"Usually... When its about assignments or work, test, and paperwork. Whenver i would be the last to give it to the teacher, i would put my work in the staff room or whatever so meaning i dont need to take it to home. And in the next morning, i would go to school early and take my work from here to hand it to the tutor. ,, taehyung advised, taking jeongguks work and putting it somewhere in the corner.