18·십 팔🎓: pervert

Why do i feel like m not good enough when i dont receive reactions ;-;

Please vote and comment
You gu-guys will make my day with your opinions ...

_______

" Taehyung? "

Jeongguk was astonished, mouth agape, titling his head as he was still having taehyungs body pinned down over his own.

" LET GO OFF ME, YOU WEIRDO !! "
Taehyung screamed, again, startling jeongguk from the very loud voice.

Jeongguk could sense that taehyung was blushing, it was night, but he still had the feeling trough his voice.

Jeongguk then glances at their position and immediately moves to the side before standing up, frustrated, so now it wasnt taehyung the only who was blushing,
Then he dusted himself off, and grabbed taehyungs elbow to help him stand up as well.

Taehyung stood up and gulped as he just assumed that jeongguk was probably the one to chase after his friend namjoon(not in that meaning)

" what are you doing here? "
Jeongguk suddenly asks sternly, snapping taehyung off his thoughts,

Shiiiiiitt need to something quickly

"I-i... "

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow,

" iㅡ went out drinking with my friends !!! You see, thats why.. "
Taehyung spoke, hoping jeongguk would buy his excuse.

" you have friends...? "

" oh, um-- no! They're- They're my... highschool friends! Weㅡ we reunited...? "
Taehyung nervously lied, gulping, he doesnt know if hes even being obvious or not.

The truth is...taehyung s friend is apparently a robber, but taehyung didnt mind it one bit, he liked namjoon, namjoon is like an idol to him, despite he knows what the older is doing is wrong, he has a charming personality, which taehyung likes. The older usually would help taehyung cool off after all this shit happening in his life.
So thats how taehyung liked namjoon. And yeah, they really were highschool best buds(not), that part wasnt a lie.

To his luck, jeongguk just hummed in response, the younger was about to walk off, because he needed yet to find the culprit but taehyung stops him.

" what ? "

" why-- why are you here? Its midnight. "
Taehyung then takes a look at his clothing and crunches his nose
" And what the fck are you wearing? geez...is it hallowen right now ?"

Jeongguk had big eyes, and didnt know what to answer, he didnt really liked the idea of taehyung knowing he has to dress himself like this to seduce men, or thief or other bad people he has to cuff.

" i... "
Now it was jeongguks turn to find an excuse.
Taehyung cocked an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

Jeongguk eventually gave in and takes a deep breath and sighs,
" its- its my job... "

"JOB???"

As expected, taehyung was right. Jeongguk was the one to try to catch namjoon.