11·십 일🎓: he's so handsome

Jeongguk wiped his unexpectedly arrived, sweat off his forehead as he received that selfie of taehyung. His hands began to shake, as he wanted to press the save option.

"Oㅡoh my GㅡGod he- he is so fucking perfect. I can'tㅡ" jeongguk stuttered out dreamily, so handsome , he thought, as he succeded in saving the photo, he bringed the phone right in front of his face and pressed his lip to the screen, and then pulling off, smiling warmly,
what a weird ass shit hes doing, am i rite?

Jeongguk then looked downwards at his own private part and strexhed out a creepy smirk to himself, i have something to do at least...
O

f course not forgetting to text something back.

GUKIE:
|i think i need to go use the bathroom|

He stood up from his bed and slowly walked towards his bathroom not forgetting to bring his phone together with him.

_____

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
|we need you, come by here quick|

UNKNOWN NUMBER:
|I'll be waiting for you|

Jeongguk looked at the message he just received and then sighed deeply before standing up and heading to the very back of the room, where was his magic closet is at.

Kook is typing...

KOOK:
|okie...|

KOOK:
|ill be there in a few|

_____

"This kid...what the fudge is wrong with him...." Hoseok mumbled under his breath, nudging the youngers shoulder harsly, who wouldnt even move a muscle at the act. His cute (uwu) snores where heard whole around the cafeteria(not).

"Is he, like, dead or something?" Hoseok mumbled to himself, looking over at the black haired cat eyes male, who only shrugged his shoulders with a meh.
"I dont even know, man. Cant you just let him sleep?" yoongi lazily replies, waving his hands in the air while looking at his phone.

"Yeah, but...heve never been like this. So tired." hoseok ranted, and yoongi all the way did the shrug again.

Hoseok looked at the maknae, worriedly and then at yoongi, who was just on his phone, chilin there.

"Oh, no...hyung did you spread your grandmaㅡlike sickness to him??
How long have you been stuck with him seriously..." the younger says with a fakish gasp and yoongi almost was about to snap, but just rolled his eyes in reply.
"I didnt do anything, hoseok wtf"

"Uh, hㅡhyung too loud..." jeongguk murmured sheepishly, probably in his sleep, as he buried his head deeper down his shoulders.

After hearing what the maknae said, Yoongi and hoseok slowly turned to look at each other and gave a look, before the lil meow meow began smirking devilishly, and hoseok smirked back as in
"i got u fam"

"Gukie-ah! Do yoou know...who just passed by us?" yoongi questioned in kid tone, still grinning, but immediately scoffed after not receiving a respond from the younger.